Apeal format:

Title for thread should be:

Server:Main/Roleplay

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:104953811

Your RP Name:Ian lewis

Date of incident:12/5/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):9:00

Time Zone:Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I was trying to get into the NCR because i was kicked out of the brotherhood of steel he came up to me requesting i gave him my armor expediently but i logged because it is a totally unfair thing to do to not listen to someone who is being completely honest and i would have considered it RDM and it would be the truth that it would have been rdm on me because i had to make it myself .

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Check your logs like i (REQUESTED) before i wasnt given a urban combat armor i had to make it myself and you STILL!! insisted on taking it or you would rdm me which is total not fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:29 am

Replys Plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:47 am

Please be patient, we all have things to do in real life and we're not all 24/7 on the forums or server at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 am

When he got on today, he was talking to me about how he got kicked out of the bos and stuff, and this was before he got banned. This would atleast mean that once he got banned, he is not making up this story of how he had to make his armour because he wasn't given any by the bos people. idk if that makes sense, I am pretty tired and drugged up on ibuprofen because of braces.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:21 am

In honesty, I do not recall that you were in the BOS before I left the faction

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:26 pm

okay yes, I kicked him out, and when I did I requested his issued urban combat armor back. he refused, and then after I shot at him he logged off. so I was going to give him a chance so I copied his steam ID and was going to wait for him to log back on within 30 minutes, if he didn't I was going to ban him... but I forgot to and copied something else and thus lost his steam id. the next day I confront him with the same thing, giving him a second chance, and he saw me, said "oh no it's you" and logged off again. so I perma banned him with the reason including to make an appeal, so a staff member not involved could decide his punishment length
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:47 pm

I think this punishment is rather fair. He combat logged twice. I don't see anything wrong with this.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Ok so your appeal is VERY poorly made, you gave little to know information
Who the fuck asked you to give you the "armor"? The BoS higher ups? What?
It is combat logging if you log out as if you truly were in the BoS (And 90% of the server knows it) you should know that they ask for the armor back if you leave/kicked and if not you get a hit placed on you. From what I read from this appeal you avoided that by logging out. The ban was completely fair in my opinion. Plus from my conversations with you, you know the system BoS uses as much as a horse knows how to do taxes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:01 pm

If it's to any kind of help... I can confirm that Ian Lewis made his own armor because I was the one that ordered him to do it when I was still in the BoS // Joseph Lewis

Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:05 pm

I do not think this is fair because I legitimately made the armor myself Joseph just stated he knows this himself so wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:39 pm

You should have called an admin after being killed instead of just leaving, leaving in NEVER the right thing to do, this ruins the game for everybody else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:56 pm

well then thats the problem i didnt know what to do because the guy IS AN ADMIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:36 am

And why are you talking to me like I'm not perma banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:07 am

How did you come across the armor did you craft it or given by the faction?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Ok this seems to be a mostly fucked thread so I'll handle this. The armor in question has been proven to be made personally thanks to Joseph. What I wanna know is if he ever was given one originally that he lost. If he lost it and had to make his own after then they could still request the same armor back. If not then the combat logging could be considered "fear of mugging/rdm" we'll call it. And his ban will shorten to about a month since he still did it twice and didn't speak to anyone. If you won't talk to use just because hes a mod and you think we won't help, then you clearly have no faith in our staff. If he was given armor. Then his ban will be discussed, and won't be pretty. If no info comes up I will default to one month.

Please be reminded players. Rdm, combat logging, duping, and lying to staff are the most harshly punished offenses. Usually resulting in permanent bans.

If anyone has an issue with this, please speak up. And Ian, please use coherent speech in the future with more details and less whining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:48 pm

From my perspective as a "Knight" in "The Eastern Chapter" I saw Ian Lewis without any armor at all and gave him the order to "create" his own armor.

And if I don't recall wrong I gave him the order to create the armor before we started handing them out " Which I don't recall we ever did " So I pretty much ordered every Initiate , Senior-Initiate I got my hands on that didn't already have the armor to create their own set.

Hope this sheds some light over the situation. // Joseph Lewis

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:39 pm

The only reason I asked about the armor is that this whole situation could've been avoided and none of this should've happened, but combat logging is bad and you shouldn't have done that... but as well this situation could've been avoided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Okay since I banned him I will tell you Brig I did give him his armor and there is no question he lost it, and had another set made. I made this clear to Ian. I also made it clear I wanted it back since he was wearing a set and he owed it to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Yes I was not EVER given one I made it myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden1963

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:10 pm

You did not ever give me one dude I was commanded to make it myself and find all materials myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:19 pm

I see 2 people vouching for Ian that he made the armor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:17 am

Ask Price Crucible and Warran, they all know every initiate is handed urban combat armor, Fade. Price makes it I would distribute it from the locker. Price just made a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:14 am

If "Ian Lewis" is speaking the truth he lost the armor I ordered him to make, and he was never given one why would he need to turn that armor in?

ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:38 am

But he was given a set to begin with, since I gave him one..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Ian lewis)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:23 am

Sadly neither of you have proof except the 3 people saying he was never given a set, to make this easier in the future write down who you give armor to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban (Ian lewis)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next