HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: [Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:06 am

Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:

Your SteamID: dont feel like putting in the effort anymore

Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Their SteamID: dont know

Their RP Name: Bill Andrews

Date of incident: 2015-12-08

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 10:30-11:00 AM EST

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Bill andrews got mad at people who carjacked him and killed him because he wanted it back and were killing him for NLR. Now both parties are at fault, im not aware of the names of the carjackers, but Bill came in my shop and started attacking people, here's a pastebin link
http://pastebin.com/0vEwmLu2

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 am

Already got banned bb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TechToaster

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:34 am

Server:
* Decay (Standard Server, not Experimental)

Your SteamID:
* TechToasterTwo

Your RP Name:
* John Johnman

Their SteamID:
* Not a clue

Their RP Name:
* Bill Andrews

Date of incident:
* 2015-12-08

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
* 0930-1000 AM EST

Time Zone:
* CST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Okay, well sucks this has to take place of my first post, terrible first impressions. But here we go!

So, to keep it short and sweet, Bill scammed me. Which is within the rules entirely, got it, it's cool, I can collect more supplies, it's whatever. However, when we gave chase he stashed the loot he stole from me into the truck he was going to sell me. By the time me and pretty much the entire server hunted him down to kill him, I learned that even though we could stand guard at his truck, there was no way to physically get the loot out of the trunk (which, let's face it, that's kinda shit Role Play).

So, we took it to the next step. So, seeing as how my loot was in the truck and, just like in a real life situation, certain members of the community as well as myself stood watch until we could "feasibly determine a method of retrieving the stolen cargo." Because, well, this is a roleplay server.

Anyways, when he returned, of course it was a new life. However, this is the wasteland, it was a "crime scene", tensions where high and my character was attempting to get his cargo back after having to run through the monster laid snowy landscape to cut off the truck. So, this "new" character, who looked to wear an identical uniform to the man that was just slain approached. As such, the characters present warned him to stay away from the car as it was seized and jacked. He was actually told to not approach or he would be met with lethal force.

After he was given a verbal warning, and after he acknowledged it with a "Fuck no, new life, piss off" attitude, the characters involved stayed true to their promise and fired upon him. For all they knew, it was another member of the same group who had come to collect the stolen goods that the characters present had tried to protect and retrieve.

As such, he was shot down as he, quite literally, continued to walk directly into the line of fire intentionally. Then the scene carried on and characters discussed how to retrieve the supplies.

Bill then returned and, without warning or provocation on his 3rd life, opened fire with an assault rifle, to which we killed him again (I'm just gonna leave this here : Very Happy ). Then we just left his truck because, well, we could never physically get into that truck anyways out of character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:46 am

Bill Andrews was already banned.

[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved] Player abuse report on Bill Andrews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1