* Mark Young

Date of incident:
* 12/09/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
* 10:30-11:00 AM EST

Time Zone:
* EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

* Mark Young RDM'd me in the hotel on Metro infront of many witnesses, some to include Jeff Belinger and Korms (Steam ID BasiiBwaii). I had to leave for IRL issues, but I was informed that Mr. Dank resolved the issue and gave me my stolen gear back from the RDM.

However, on 12/10/2015, Mark Young entered the server to many peoples surprise as he had not yet been banned. He continued to intentionally aggro scorpions and other NPCs and drag them into town, aiming to destroy Sentry's and other players property. Here's a list of some other eye witnesses:

* Elias Burning
* GodOfWar911
* Rucksack Murphy (It was his Sentry that Mark was trying to destroy with NPCs)
* Kyle Walker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinozo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:22 am

Yes, Mark Young wanted to destroy the sentry bots by bringing Albino Scorpions around in town to attack it. I even offered help to kill the Scorpion, but he insisted for the sentry bot to kill it. In this process he got killed by the Sentry Bot after it had killed the Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young   Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:01 am

He wasn't really breaking the rules by leading npcs to town, and it's actually a killable offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rucksack

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young   Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:17 pm

And you better believe I went straight to my Sentry Bot and Set him to Hostile, that was a fun kill. He was delt with for what he has done. Besides the Leading Mobs to town he has randomly attacked people before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Well, since there are alot of witness I ma +1 support this post, this seems legit

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:43 pm

If he kept breaking nlr then yes he should receive a punishment. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report Mark Young
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1