AuthorMessage
onikanobie

PostSubject: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:57 pm

In-game Name: Oni Warren

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:82490521

Have you donated: I have not but I am still trying to

Where are you from/time zone:Western Standard Time

How long have you played: For almost Two years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Friend Told me about the server

How old are you:14

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Leon Price, Biggie smalls, Aesop, Brigader General Bacon, Folding Freeman, WarranDally, Sinnamon,Bizzclaw, Coront,Crucible, Johann, Chacon, Chess,Abruceofpower

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Just PostnukeRP

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Just Once. I was doing a hit for FoldingFreeman. The Hit was Invalid.I do not remember the Rest

Why you wish to be Moderator: I know that i can help the server and the staff and I know most rules inside and out my strong point it Rules that have to do with death like rdm . I wish to enforce the rules and keep the server safe from those that would want to hurt it in anyway .I Have gathered a lot during my few years of playing from listing to the Admin sits

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I can offer Experience and Professionalism

Anything else you want to add:I know that there are time where are mess around a lot but most of the time i can be serious and i know some people dont care for  me that much due to my messing around but I can handle things better than before

Last edited by onikanobie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:01 am

+2 For being a good lad and always trying to play by the rules
-1 for winning shit from me while betting

ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:51 am

-1 didn't mention me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:25 pm

oni bb make why you wish to be moderator longer .-.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Meh, I have not been on for a while so I cant really say anything. From what I remember, you were a pretty good player

onikanobie

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Im sorry Bruce but it does now .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Get his arse in here D:< +1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:43 pm

+1 He wasn't on for his computer he deserves a shot he's been here a long time and i'm gonna guess his strong point is RDM rules since he's a merc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return    Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:42 pm

[Denied]

From what I'm gathering, your PC is broke right now?
We haven't seen you around much. Re-apply whenever it's fixed and we see you around more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Oni Warren Mod's app Return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1