HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danson

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]   Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:35 pm

**I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYBODY I MIGHT OF HARMED. I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR MY IMMATURITY YESTERDAY AND I SHALL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!**

Server: Fallout : Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79516194

Your RP Name: Danson Rigald

Date of incident: 20-12-2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:00 (Unsure)

Time Zone: GMT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So , it all started when i was killing Raiders with my new aquired Pulse Sniper. I was attacking a Hardened Raider when i noticed that my gun needed to be reloaded. I thought i didn't have enough time so i took my 10MM SMG and started to shoot the Raider. It wasn't doing any damage to him and i noticed that a guy pulled up in his car and was just staring at me. I got killed by the Raider and the guy that was staring at me , took everything i had. I worked hard for the things i had (Chinese Assault Rifle , Pulse Sniper , 10mm SMG , Adv. MkI Armor and alot of ammo).I got extremly pissed and went to the town saying that a certain "Susan Turner" took all my stuff. People then tried to explain me that i was saying things that would be ooc because i was breaking NLR. I got so pissed that at a certain point i just became a nuissance to everybody that was in town. I was also "mic spamming" saying "Allahu Akbar" because i was roleplaying as somebody that praised Allah. People got mad and i got killed about 5 times. Every time i died i got more and more pissed. At a certain point , i died by someone else and i thought he RDM'ed me. I called an admin and he created a sit. The sit then went against me to a point where i started to disrespect AKA swear and also shouting. I then asked the Admin to ban me as i was pissed and i really needed a break to try to calm myself down.. ***As i said already at the beginning of my ban appeal , i am deeply sorry to everyone i might of offended. Now that i look back at it , i cannot believe how mad and immature i became. I love the concept of the server. I have been looking for a server like this one for a hole while and yesterday night , i might of ruined my chance to ever play on it again.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: To be honest , i don't really need evidence for this because i asked a admin to ban me. I would love to be unbanned as i know i should of never acted like this and i see the consequences. If you want to have a chat to me about it where i can freely talk and explain myself in many different ways hit me up on teamspeak. My name on TS is "Nick"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danson

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]   Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Forgot to add that i got banned for "Disrespecting during Admin sit and you asked me to ban you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:16 pm

+1, I understand some people might get mad when they lose their hard earned stuff, and at least you never rdmed everyone.

Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:23 pm

I'll take a look into this to help with the investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 pm

I was there for this situation, I'll shorten your ban when I get on next.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Removal of ban Danson Rigald | Eti / Psycho [Ban Shortened]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1