[Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Woodside

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay, Primary server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57925406

Your RP Name: John Woodside

Date of incident: 22/12/2015 (Format may be reversed, I am a UK resident.)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 4 PM GMT +00, not sure of exact time

Time Zone: GMT +00

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was scavenging, and stumbled across an admin afking. I took a chance and decided to attempt to shank him, to get his power armor. He then came back, and banned me for 1440 mins for "Attempted RDM". I am extremely sorry for these actions, and I do love the server. I really want to get back playing. Thanks!

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:52 pm

-1 Why would you shank someone to get their power armor, i mean you even know it's rdm and if you loved the server why would you do that...

Jonathan Woodside

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 pm
-1 Why would you shank someone to get their power armor, i mean you even know it's rdm and if you loved the server why would you do that...

I had lost some sadist armor earlier and a 10mm smg and I was raging, as that was the best gear I had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:54 pm

If you want to play like that, why not join the Experiment server where you can do that sort of stuff without consequence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

-1 HA no. Just what Bizz says, go for that.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Just wait out your ban, the staff member who handled it could've banned you longer if they'd liked.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:57 am

-1 you know that 1 of the helpful tips in the loading screen was to not hit (or try to kill) anyone with power armor on, it will end badly.

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 am

Xx_ESTE_xX wrote:
-1 you know that 1 of the helpful tips in the loading screen was to not hit (or try to kill) anyone with power armor on, it will end badly.

XD true...

[Denied] Removal of ban: John Woodside
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1