HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:53 am

I just got XCOM: Enemy unknown and enemy within, and I am now allowing YOU, to enlist to help fight the aliens and defend our planet. All you have to do is simple.

1. Type in the name you want to give your soldier.
2. DONE!

I will give the soldiers status after every mission, and the upgrades they received while at HQ. Good luck to the soldiers that will help defend the earth from the aliens!

ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:06 am

Big Blackdick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:14 pm

I started one myself on Ironman based on people's PN's characters...
Most of your are still alive...

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Yummy
Back to top Go down
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Glenn the Ostrich

Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:29 pm

I would like to mention that I will start the playthrough tomorrow, so hurry!

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Get some Warran Dally up in there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Count me in! "Will Johnson"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:49 am

Vokak, and you better fucking do it or I will slit your throat.

{ARRESTED FOR DEATH THREAT,ASSAULT,RAPE,UNDERAGE MASTURBATION}

{CAUSE- NOT GETTING NAME IN XCOM PLAYTHROUGH}

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Pete McMuttonstache, facial hair extremist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:35 pm

THE GAME HAS BEGUN! All users that have posted the soldier's names will be in the game. If all the soldiers were wiped out because of some bullshit, I will accept more. I also have a picture of the squads firsts assault on a downed UFO.

Here we have from left to right, Will Johnson, Yummy, Glenn the Ostrich, and Warran Dally. Other soldiers such as Big Blackdick, and Vokak were recruited, but in a previous mission, they have been wounded by plasma, and had to skip a mission to recover.

The mission on the crashed UFO, the mission was a success... but... a soldier died. This soldier, he was a brave one. He was one of the first recruits to fight against the alien forces, and during the battle near the UFO, he took to much damage, and was vaporized in an instant. Everyone tried their best to kill the aliens fast and safely, but there was nothing I or the soldiers could do. This soldier was one of the best, and helped XCOM get a head start to winning every battle. This soldier... will be missed, but never forgotten. May he find peace in the next world, than the world he was once in. If you wish to know who it was, please check the memorial down below.

We've just scratched the surface to getting rid of these alien scums off the face of the earth, and there's even more deadlier aliens waiting to be deployed, BUT, we will not stand around and watch our earth be beaten to death by these bastards! It's time to show these aliens that we're not going to watch and abduct us all, we're going to kill every last one of them! KEEP ON FIGHTING SOLDIERS, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!

Memorial.:

Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Rocking the pink armour, I love it.

Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:12 pm

I will be missed...I guess... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Rest in peace, will

mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Lol, that is great pic up there! Seems like a good game to play.

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Coront.

thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:30 pm

If you get someone from South Korea name them Pootis
Back to top Go down
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:56 am

make sure Big Blackdick doesn't die please........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Everyone! This is a report from the commander himself, with reports about the soldiers!

Good to see everyone once again, this is Commander Gamerchef, with all the status on user's soldiers!

A experience soldier, but has much to learn, Big Blackdick!

Althought still a low level soldier, he helps his team greatly by damaging the enemy, then letting others finish it off! Sadly in earlier missions, he was hit badly, but will recover soon!

Next, a sniper with deadly accuracy, Yummy!

One of the best soldiers in the squad! Yummy is a excellent sniper and has a high chance of hitting the target! Shortly after this photo, he was involved in rescuing civilians from a alien terrorist attack! We will talk about this attack soon.

A strange name for a soldier but screw it, Glenn the Ostrich!

A very powerful heavy gunner, he's one of the soldiers highest kills of aliens in the squad! During one mission, he killed one alien that would end one of the soldiers in the squad, he was then awarded with the defenders medal!

A runner in the battlefield who has some close calls but makes it out alive, Warran Dally!

With his laser rifle, he's one of the first soldiers to charge into the battlefield to find the enemies, and vaporize them to death! He is also one of the few soldiers who were in the alien terrorist attack after this photo! Although you did panic during the battle and almost killed Vokak... Razz

A soldier who saved many lives during this dark hour, Vokak!

Vokak saved many lives during the alien terrorist attack, and saved Warran Dallys life as well, I should really consider giving him a defenders badge as well! Too bad he didn't save the shitty recruits who were in it, poor bastards, least they didn't turn into alien zombies!

Last, but not least, a new recruit off the boat, Coront!

Sure he's new and hasn't gotten that much experience, but soon he'll be racking up the kills, or just providing support to his fellow teammates. Just hope he doesn't get shot by a thin men, those bastards are crazy with the aim percentage!

This is the A.lien D.eath S.quad! A.D.S! Together, they are one of the best alien killer squads in XCOM! Sure a few recruits died while taking place of the wounded teammates back at XCOM, but they are unstoppable! Soon they'll be overpowering the enemy in no time, and this squad is our only hope for humanity to survive!

After these pictures were taken, multiple alien terrorist attacks were happening around the world, Yummy, Warran Dally, Vokak, and 2 recruits were off to kill aliens and to save innocent lives. During this encounter, the team met a new foe...

The Chryssalids.

These things are very, very, deadly. It's like the creature Aliens, from aliens vs predators. You know how they put a baby inside them, it's just like that except their one hit instant death claws can kill a human and turn their corpse into a alien zombie. This thing killed 2 recruits during the alien terrorist attack, and almost killed Warran as well! As commander of XCOM, I am taking extreme measures to make sure this thing never touches one of the squad mates, and turns them into a zombie.

Soldiers of A.D.S and XCOM! You are our only hope at stopping these aliens from taking over Earth! Although they haven't showed us all of their dangerous units, we must always keep heading forward, and never give up! We must ADVANCE! We must EVOLVE! We must WIN! No matter what happens in the end, we must stop these aliens before they control us all. We hope in the future, more will join and more will fight these aliens and send them back to hell from once they came! GOOD LUCK TO EVERY SOLDIER IN XCOM! I wish the best of you, and hope you can save our world!

One more thing to note, we discovered some very important technology that can give soldiers physic abilities, and to make soldiers into freaking giant mech soldiers! This is the people who have their soldiers in the game, you can remain as a normal soldier...OR become one of these two badasses and kill a lot more aliens than ever!

TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Let me be a badass.

Also, are you recording these? I would enjoy to view my bad assery

Become a soldier in my XCOM enemy unknown playthrough!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1