HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke-Woodside

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:44 pm

In-game Name: Luke Woodside

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76392248

Have you donated: I have not donated, I may in the future.

Where are you from/time zone: I am from Ireland. I am currently under G.M.T daylight saving hours

How long have you played: Unfortunately I cannot see the utime box so I dont know. If you have any way of checking please do. However I know that as of now I have 545 hrs in gmod in total.

How did you hear about FF: I found it in the game servers browser

How old are you: I am 15 years of age

Do you have a microphone: I do indeed

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: The Owner Bizzclaw, The CSC Group, Brigadier General Bacon, Coront

Have you played on any of our other servers: I have not

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I don't think I have been banned.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator as it will help the community, help to enforce the rules and get rid of trolls and minges

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: The fact that I live in Ireland means that I will be on during your night times helping to have staff on 24/7. I have a lot of experience moderating darkrp based servers. I have been staff on multiple servers, however I can't remember the names of them (What a coincidence). I run my own darkrp server, Unfortunatly we have a lack of players as we are new. Our IP is 51.254.134.182 if you want to look at it. I also have a fairly good level of technical expertise so I can assist players having issues with their game.

Anything else you want to add: I just want to thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:30 pm

When it asks how long you have played it is referring to the server. which you only have 9 hours on, according to gametracker.
Sorry bud that's not enough to become staff member and when administrating this server is whole different level than darkrp servers in my opinion, I learn it from my wisdom experience to deal people with cluster of endless rules also I've been admin lot other darkrp servers and pretty easy handle darkrp players but this Fallout Decay is a lot harder to deal player with their cluster situations in other words, very complex compare to darkrp servers.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!

Last edited by Ice Frost on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke-Woodside

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Ok, thanks mate. Might I ask what is the minimum amount of hours required
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Luke-Woodside wrote:
Ok, thanks mate. Might I ask what is the minimum amount of hours required
I believe it would be 4-6 months playing or at least 9-11 months almost a year which is insane plus get to know owners and other staff members.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Well as you can see Luke this Postnuke RP is quite unique. Anyhow, here's my criticism. More words on the app, and more time. That's it. Get to know everyone, and we get to know you.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke-Woodside

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will be spending quite a bit of time on the server, however near to May I will have to gear up for exams and may be on less during that month as a result.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:01 pm

-1 haven't seen you around at all.
Back to top Go down
Luke-Woodside

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:54 pm

You might not be on at the same time as me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:10 am

Luke-Woodside wrote:
You might not be on at the same time as me
I am literally on for at least 12-14 hours a day for the past 2 weeks. From like 5 am my time to like 2 am
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:29 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application (Luke Woodside)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1