HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enclave Representative

PostSubject: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello wasteland!

Enclave here, we'd just like to thank you all for being patient, as we have been unable to host the faction summit for the past few days as planned, and for that, we are sorry. We are proud to announce it will be tomorrow is everything goes according to plan. If not, we will notify you all immediately. As we said previously, we hope people of all associations will be able to attend, and here, we will put the details on what will happen during the meeting. Here is the order in which events will happen:

-Summit Building is opened, everyone takes their seats.
-Individuals/people with no faction affiliation will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-Robco will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-Minor factions will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-Major factions will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-NCR will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-WTO will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-BoS will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
-Summit ends.

The Summit will be hosted at 8 PM EST tomorrow; Monday, December 28th, 2290. 10 PM EST Wednsday, December 30th, 2290.

Thank all of you for showing up to the placeholder meeting on December 30th. If you were not there, we basically announced how we are sorry for being unable to get everything in order for the day, and in return released the criminal Antiope Anagnos that many people wanted freed. The new official date is on Saturday, January 2nd, 2291. We thank all of you in advance. Due to various issues with a Lt. Col. going AWOL, the meeting has been delayed indefinitely. We hope you will all be patient during this time of strife.

If you are going to be representing a faction, please respond to us and we'll be sure to include you directly in the Summit order. We hope that three factions especially show up. These being the Wasteland Treaty Organization, the NCR, and the BoS.

Please be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:42 pm

The....12th?

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:10 am

The WTO will most certainly be attending! We are honored for the invitation to this meeting!
~Chairman Torres
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:24 pm

The NCR is honoured to receive an invitation to the meeting! We are obliged to attend!

X___Major Jack Shepherd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:29 pm

I will see if I will attend, if I do, its for a short time as I have other things to attend to.

Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:55 pm

mother fucking coront fucking disappeared again for fucks sakes jesus fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

Aesop wrote:
mother fucking coront fucking disappeared again for fucks sakes jesus fuck

Yyeeeeeeeppp

Maybe we should give other staff access to the Enclave? I mean I know how much you want to be in control of the Enclave but so far, you seem to having trouble getting it off the ground. Maybe you should let us have a go at it because so far, even despite a forum post, we didn't get an event, and if this was because of some outside force you couldn't prevent, thats a even bigger reason to allow us to have access to the Enclave. Lets be honest....this needs help.

I dont mean to sound like a dick, but this is how see all this.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 pm

I was awake all night yesterday fighting sans, and fell asleep at around 4 PM. I am soooooooooo sorry you guys.  I can't do it today either because I have to do some shit IRL. It WILL happen tomorrow.

Also to crucible, that's up to Bizz, not me. And as I've said before, other owners are allowed to host them, but they don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:10 am

Chairman's the Game, Original's THE NAME,
HELLO, I am the W.W.S Chairman of this universe. The Lounge has been stationary in this event's vicinity for quite some time. As the current leader of my organization, I'll go ahead and attend. ANYONE THAT IS A MEMBER CAN GO AHEAD AND ATTEND TO KEKEKEKEK.

I'll also be making a PREMIERE OF MY NEW BODY AT THIS EVENT.

Signed,
The Spaghetti Betty

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:33 am

Coront wrote:
I was awake all night yesterday fighting sans, and fell asleep at around 4 PM. I am soooooooooo sorry you guys.  I can't do it today either because I have to do some shit IRL. It WILL happen tomorrow.

Also to crucible, that's up to Bizz, not me. And as I've said before, other owners are allowed to host them, but they don't.

gay

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Ill be there....again

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:53 pm

RobCo and it's respective correspondents will be Attending.

President: Dr. R. Siegel
Vice-President: Half-Rot

Last edited by :F|F: De Luca on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:53 pm

I, Co-Leader of the Soviet Communist Frontline will be attending

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 am

Did this event happen yet? Or is there another day it is happening?

I understand if you are gonna be busy for the next couple weeks, I know not everyone has finals but a large chunk of us do. So I probably wont be playing for the next 2 weeks and possibly the weekend following Cause of SAT's

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Crucible wrote:
Did this event happen yet? Or is there another day it is happening?

I understand if you are gonna be busy for the next couple weeks, I know not everyone has finals but a large chunk of us do. So I probably wont be playing for the next 2 weeks and possibly the weekend following Cause of SAT's

I dunno for sure but if anything it would be delayed for a long time, but most likely it will never happen since NCR got disbanded maybe, just a lot of stress

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Aye, I hate to say to the players that doesn't have finals, but I recommend it to postponed it until 1/22, So that the people can finish the final and relax afterward. Unless....if you want to continue on this event without the people doing finals Q^Q.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!   

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED AGAIN] Enclave Faction Summit- All are welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: