HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Review my conglomerate faction backstory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 am

Spoiler:

Tl;Dr basically Screaming Skulls is the remaining members of Resting Mountain the scariest recon/sniper/assassin squad in conglomerate army

Also Takashi is reminiscing at the end when it's counting
Back to top Go down
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:37 am

Cool.

TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Really does not tickle my fancy. Perhaps putting more work into it, and expanding on this Conglomerates lore? Also, why do they have all Japanese anime names? They are alien who use mixture of multiple languages like Japanese, Russian, and some other shit. But not that does not mean they are traditionally Japanese, as they are even stationed in Africa! And if they had names, they would probably be undecipherable alien gibberish and would probably sound like this- TAKEMONIAWVAKELMADORE or some shit.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Wat

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 pm

From what I think I would say Grey should be a singular experimental weapon. A supersoldier machine....or some sort :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Grey is not conglo -_-

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:33 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Really does not tickle my fancy. Perhaps putting more work into it, and expanding on this Conglomerates lore? Also, why do they have all Japanese anime names? They are alien who use mixture of multiple languages like Japanese, Russian, and some other shit. But not that does not mean they are traditionally Japanese, as they are even stationed in Africa! And if they had names, they would probably be undecipherable alien gibberish and would probably sound like this- TAKEMONIAWVAKELMADORE or some shit.
True but, this was just an opening to my faction but. I can make a whole story around Resting Mountain and screaming skulls
Back to top Go down
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:48 pm

pretty gay tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Coront wrote:
pretty gay tbh
Explain how 2 fix plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 pm

TheVokak wrote:
They aren't aliens tho.. Chinese
Back to top Go down
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Yummy wrote:
TheVokak wrote:
I've forgotten they've been turned into Chinese infantry. I'm still used to the old lore, sorry about that.

PostSubject: Re: Review my conglomerate faction backstory    Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:28 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Yummy wrote:
TheVokak wrote:
I've forgotten they've been turned into Chinese infantry. I'm still used to the old lore, sorry about that.
I feel you lol POOPNOOK reunite
Back to top Go down

Review my conglomerate faction backstory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1