HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

In-game Name: George Bacon-Face

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27115653

Have you donated: Once about a year or two ago.

Where are you from/time zone: PST

How long have you played: I started back in the early days of Cyborgs can't cry and took a break just after they changed the name to Frostburnt Foundation, came back for a couple months when the armor system was first starting to be developed and the Juggernaught armor then I checked in on the server every so often before comming back recently.

How did you hear about FF:
I randomly found it when it was called PNRP about 3 years ago? (Unsure how long its actually been)

How old are you: 20

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: RadioactivePanda, Folding Freeman, Ameno, Blizzclaw, Gnomp, BrigadierGeneralBacon, Fade, Aesop

Have you played on any of our other servers: About 5 minutes of the Experimental server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned for smack talking an admin and being a general nuance.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I feel I can contribute positively to the community and to provide support when other staff members are offline I really enjoyed the server back in the day but I was turned away of how people like Fubar and Nightmare acted. I really enjoy the community and the people I get to talk to and interact with on a daily basis so I want to preserve and contribute the positive atmosphere.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer an unbiased opinion or point of view in helping to solve problems by trying to understand both sides of the conflict. I also often give new players friendly advice on how to scavenge, get items, and things to avoid Such as powerful creatures and how to avoid being scammed.

Last edited by Walkingkiller on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:20 am

Just to criticize you in a good way, I would love to have more words (Around 4 sentence on the bottom two) on this app and more details on "How long have you played." Just a heads up Wink

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:45 am

Wolven wrote:
Just to criticize you in a good way, I would love to have more words (Around 4 sentence on the bottom two) on this app and more details on "How long have you played." Just a heads up Wink

Thanks for the criticism, I just updated it and provided some additional information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 am

Get some more time under your belt and get to know the players and staff better, you've been pretty active as of recent, but a few months time is usually the amount of time you should be with us actively playing and behaving in order to get a staff position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:49 am

Rodger that. I'll give it a couple months before trying again if I'm denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:19 am

Didn't you used to be staff back then? I could of sworn you were at least a moderator at one time before you left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Back in Cyborgs Can't Cry I think I was the Executive Moderator for the longest time because I never got promoted. Lol, I think it was the running joke back then. I think at some point I did get up to admin just before some of us left and the name changed to FF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Didn't mention Bruce -1

But rly I've played with you in game and talked to you on TeamSpeak for a few hours total and I can say I wouldn't mind you being staff. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:08 pm

+1 know the feeling bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 pm

+1 he is a good slave-er member of the liebert.

RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

+1 Nice guy and knows the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Ummm, wait longer, I hardly know who you are.

Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Oddly enough, George was one of the first staff members. I can't remember if he ever got past executive moderator though.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Ye Crucible hes been around longer than me and maybe Chess. Aka several years. +Juan for previous staff and vet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 pm

That's a +1 from me now Very Happy

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 am

Thanks for the support guys, if I do become mod, any positive criticism would help. Dawgma on TS gives me enough negative support so it should balance it out. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)   Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Walkingkiller (George)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1