HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Hawkeye

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye

In-game Name: Naomi Hawkeye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78434046

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)

Yes (Update)

Where are you from/time zone:

Massachusetts, Eastern Time Zone

How long have you played:

About a year, I try to get on everyday

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)

When Calamari Land was shut down an old friend told me about the server.

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:

Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)

Johann Liebert, Veronica, Crucible, Chessy, Mr.Chacon, Warrandally, Bacon, Bruce, Coront, Aesop, Bizz, Gerlappy , Price,  and Wolfie

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)

Nope

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):

Nope

Why you wish to be Moderator:

I’ve noticed that the server has been overflowing with many new players. This being said
I want to help anyway I can. I’ve also noticed that the staff can be busy at times with other affairs such as Rp. Therefore if a staff member is too busy to handle player callouts, I would be happy to handle the issue at hand.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator:

Though I have no experience in moderating, mainly because the only server I now play is Fallout: Decay. It would be a great learning experience for me. I will try my best to enforce the rules of the server and keep everyone happy. Though, I know making mistakes is inevitable I will try not to burden other staff members for my faults in decision making.

Anything else you want to add:
I usually don’t Rp much on the server, I get joy out of buying and selling assortments of things. This means I just stand around doing nothing, giving me lots of time on my hands.

Last edited by Naomi Hawkeye on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:10 pm

+1 very dank johann slave, g00d appeal,played for bout a year, overall dank slave.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Naomi has been on around the server, which I can say that you are active. With a good criticism, try your best to put more words on your mod app. Otherwise, I see nothing wrong with this Mod App Very Happy Neutral At the moment

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:46 pm

You aren't really on the forums but are very active on the server.
Im neutral until you actually get some posts on the forums
Back to top Go down
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 am

Eh forums barely matter as long as you just check them from time to time. You've got q clean record and you're on quite a lot. I'd say you deserve a +1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 am

+1
Never seen you do anything dumb or break rules.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:53 pm

+/- I've seen you on but the reason for being staff could use a bit more please add a bit of more detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:35 pm

+1, I think she'd make for an excellent mod.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Naomi's pretty friendly and in my experience doesn't mind helping out people. Helped me out around when I was still pretty new to the server, she would use her capabilities as staff to further help out other players on the server in a fair manner in my opinion, +1
Back to top Go down
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Update from me +1 Smile

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:15 pm

+1 I think she will be a great staff member, Naomi hasn't done anything stupid, nor has broke any rule in my perspective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:37 pm

yes many support and here are why for to start.
1, i like the profile picture it give me many masturbates
two, no rule break or ban??????????????????????????????????????????? wow
3) good memes
4; some times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:39 am

Nice meme brucey

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Naomi Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanks for all your support. I'll try to update more. ^.^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Has this been considered yet?

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

ikr xp

Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm willing to allow a trial period for Naomi, I'd need to check with other staff, but from the few that have posted here it seems to be fine. I've encountered her a few times during my play time, she's fine about gameplay, and I've never once seen a negative admin chat message from her.

Consider this +1 Support Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:05 pm

+1
Certainly a good player. Would be great as staff

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:00 pm

This has been for a while, must have answers ;3

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:34 pm

+1 This person is awesome, you should make him mod...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I haven't made a verdict on it yet, as Naomi has vanished recently. We'll see if he shows up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:28 pm

+1 I know my opinion is not much, but this guy knows the rules like the back of his hand and doesn't hesitate to help players out if they need it! I hope this gets approved!

View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Accept it >Sad

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 am

Shameless bump

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:45 pm

He said he was quiting
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next