Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Fak

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 pm

he is planning on leaving, he hasnt completly left yet

Last edited by Comrade Veteran Chernov on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Comrade Veteran Chernov wrote:
becuz he n0 get modz he iz un happyz cuz he playez f0r yearz and n0z getz modz s0z he leavz
Wow sounds like someone I know
Back to top Go down
Naomi Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Yummy wrote:
becuz he n0 get modz he iz un happyz cuz he playez f0r yearz and n0z getz modz s0z he leavz

I don't even know what's going on. ???
Chernov and Yummy what are you talking about, if I wanted to leave I would have made a post on the forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Chernov and Yummy, please DONT post these things as a joke, and if you really have to, say it's a joke very soon after. We take your comments into consideration and if we hadn't found out the truth we would've brushed the mod app away at our meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Come on guys don't joke around on serious threads and could get temporary banned for that, plus I saw Naomi on the server last week or so.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:21 am

Naomi Hawkeye wrote:
Yummy wrote:

I don't even know what's going on. ???
Chernov and Yummy what are you talking about, if I wanted to leave I would have made a post on the forums.
Um what? You litterally talked to me about how your "leaving the server forever", I'm not trolling or anything. You came into my channel when I had a bunch of people and you said you were never coming back to postnuke because it's "Boring".
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye   Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:16 am

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Moderator Application Naomi Hawkeye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2