HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoboFrank

PostSubject: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Time and date: 19/12/15 15:17(whatever time zone the server is based on)bruce.                                                                    
Server: Fallout Decay
Rpname: HoboFrank
SteamID: STEAM

Please explain what happend start to finish: Some guy got killed by a protectron near the gas staion on one of the snow maps. I noticed he was wearing pretty good gear so i took it and ran off. A radiation storm was going on so I used that to my advantage as noone would chase me. I reached the part of the sewers where the glowing fungi are. I felt safe so I went to get greek yogurt and take a shit. I came back and was back at the gas station, i noticed an ncr ranger typing so i waited for what he was about to say, then like 10 seconds later I got banned permanently

Evidence: I do not have any evidence, just asking for my ban to be shorten or removed. I am willing to give the stuff back but i do not remember who i killed. Thank you for reading my appeal. I want to apologize to Bruce and the guy that died to his bugged protectron as I made the whole situation 10x annoying looking back on it. I should not have gone away from my computer after taking his gear, i realize this is wrong now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:51 am

STEAM_0:1:47631677 just realized i forgot this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Did you specify to the admin that you did not know it was a bugged protectron? Did you give the items back? And also, are you sure it was a perma, as that seems a bit strange even if you didn't know it was bugged.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Do you know who the staff member was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Do you know who the staff member was?

HoboFrank wrote:
Time and date: 19/12/15 15:17(whatever time zone the server is based on)bruce.

I'm pretty sure its Bruce

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Didn't see it there. Well, it looks like the ban expired anyways. I'll still ask bruce about this though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:27 pm

It didnt expire its permanent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:24 am

Hello? I would like this to be accepted or denied please. It has been a while and people are getting denied or accepted out of order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:27 am

I'll take a look into this shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Shortened to two months from today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Looks like im still banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:53 pm

You'll get unbanned on the 25th of may. Two months FROM today.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:22 am

Opsan wrote:
You'll get unbanned on the 25th of may. Two months FROM today.
if you look at when warrandally posted his shorten notice, it was posted the 24th of January, its has been more than two months from then as it is now March the 26th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:45 am

That's the wrong post, he posted "I'll take a look into this shortly." On January 24th. He posted "Shortened to two months from today." At yesterday 7:24.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:46 am

I can't get to it today, as I'm out of vacation for the day. Somebody else please get on and unban him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roboboy

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 am

You right, my bad it was January 24th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:32 pm

I could've sworn it said he posted that on the 25th yesterday. What the heck?

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Opsan wrote:
I could've sworn it said he posted that on the 25th yesterday. What the heck?
its whatevr but im still a band
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:08 pm

The jeopardy theme song begins to play, he wonders if he will ever get unbannned. Meanwhile opsan is still blushing from that one time he misread january as yesterday, will he ever get unbanned? Find out in the next episode of DragonballZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Warandally wrote:
I can't get to it today, as I'm out of vacation for the day. Somebody else please get on and unban him.
im guessing everyone is under the assumption im unbanned rn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm

LOL all this shit has been going on and no one has unbanned this guy?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoboFrank

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Larhee wrote:
LOL all this shit has been going on and no one has unbanned this guy?????
i fucking know right ive been trying to play on the server with some friends but i guess this post doesnt exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 am

Warandally wrote:

This guy deserves to be unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:44 am

I already unbanned you two days ago? Not sure why you're still banned. I guess I'll check when I get home today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened]Removal or shorten of ban HoboFrank
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1