Share | 

Recording Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Recording Time!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:53 am

Currently as you can see, I'm busy planning out how it'll happen, according to the music of how it will be played in the video. So eventually, I'm going to give everyone time to prepare any cool pac poses or animations starting now, but unfortunately the recording won't happen around at this time until my finals are finish. So this is just a heads up of who wants to begin pacing their poses n' all. Good luck to your pacing guys Very Happy

Side note: I want to see the pose/animations before I begin recording so I can see that it'll be nothing goofy or out of ordinary.

BIG UPDATE

Currently working on the intro, and some other sorts of scenes, etc.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.

Last edited by Wolven on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Recording Time!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Postnuke power rangers anyone?

PostSubject: Re: Recording Time!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:31 pm

I just got the E.y.e Divine cybermancy models working with sfm, I could prob work on my pac and my other project when I get on.
Back to top Go down
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recording Time!   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:25 am

Really down for PN ranger, Definate xD
And yeah, here it comes the Finals

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Recording Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1