steven123801

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Server: PostNuke Rp
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80416161
Your RP Name: Jack Steel
Date of incident: 1/10/16
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):7:20
Time Zone: Eastern time
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Well yesterday there was a war between 2 factions i was there because Mike Nespo as friend i was there to watch what was going down he repeatedly told me to watch what goes down and told me in steam chat to get ready for a huge fight that he was going to kill everyone. After this all goes down about 5 min later i got shot with a sniper to the chest and then i confront the man and he said sorry after that Simmons killed me and took my hardsuit and everything anyone would be mad at the fact. Then i all a admin because we were supposed to be on the same team and then i messaged mike to come help me and tell the admins that i wasn't even apart of what happen and i shouldn't have been killed i didn't think Mike would come help me so i told him i would pay him to help me like i would help him out in the future if he ever needed it then he proceed to claim it was a bribe. I would like to take the time and say sorry for this huge misunderstanding and just say after yesterday i made a new account and tryed to play as a new player and make a new name for my self and let all this go under the bridge I apologize to all the admins and owners for this waste of your time but im asking for one more chance on your server. Thanks for taking the time to read this.   

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 pm

the reason we perm banned you is because you lied 7 times and I have proof about all of them. A few of us staff talked to each other and we r gonna talk to u later when all of us 4 r on at the same time

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven123801

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Ok deal

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:49 pm

steven123801 wrote:

just say after yesterday i made a new account and tryed to play as a new player and make a new name for my self and let all this go under the bridge 

that's a major rule breaking.

Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Lol is this a joke XD OKAY OKAY THIS... is a joke right? Eh probably isn't... Okay u sent me a steam message during the sit saying "if the admin brings you tell him I was never apart of it" then when I was reportin that u bribed me to biggie he even listened to every lie that flew out of your mouth and I even confirmed it... And yea I messaged u saying if u want some loot protect your ally he has a hit on him and there may be a fire fight and u said "oh okay gotcha" and u just broke another rule as well u made a new account to escape a ban for what ever reason u had THAT IS STILL BOT OKAY lol just throwing this out here your probably not getting unbanned and I can admit that I did use steam to tell him an ingame thing (meta game) which I do apologize for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven123801

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:00 pm

I didnt make a new account to avoid ban i made a new name for my self i changed my name that all they knew who i was no matter what i was never trying to get rid of the admins by any means at all.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:12 pm

That's a load of shit Steven, didn't you said this line.
"just say after yesterday i made a NEW ACCOUNT and tryed to play as a new player and make a new name for my self and let all this go under the bridge."
Clearly, when they ban players, they ban their steamid, the only way to get back on the server is to use a alternative account with a different steamid, known as ban avoiding. Basically, your adding more excuses and lies to an admin, and I apologize that I'm acting as a back-op staff member but this is what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Dude your my friend but you need to learn not to lie because your digging yourself a deeper hole, also its a game you lose and gain stuff I know it's a hardsuit bUT hey you can make another one as of now -1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:44 am

We all learn mistakes, but I believe you haven't just yet. -1

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:59 am

Meh. -1

ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Should've owned up to your mistakes as they are instead of further playing dumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punk55293

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:15 pm

I am telling you, the staff on here are fucking idiots, so are the players, +1, I know what this guy is going through, get the fuck out idiotic apes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Lel you were banned a month ago why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 pm

punk55293 wrote:
I am telling you, the staff on here are fucking idiots, so are the players, +1, I know what this guy is going through, get the fuck out idiotic apes.

Question Question Question

Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 pm

punk55293 wrote:

punk there is no need for you to go and say those things we all go through horrible events and if he is then I am sorry for him but he lied to staff several times i have the proof, and by the way i suggest you keep that language & disrespect to your self.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven123801

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:11 pm

OK listen i did not make a new account all i did was make a new player thats all i wasn't trying to get away from staff i get on ts they would have got me there anyways and ip banned me im not stupid but i do apologize to all the staff and players all im asking is one more chance at your server im sorry for what i have done and I would also like to say that i learned my lesson and am sorry for lieing to the staff please forgive me and give me one more chance.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]    Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:47 pm

You are an example, this community will not tolerate lying to staff members, no matter who you are. Once you prove to us that you have no integrity, that's it, we have no reason to believe or trust you again. I will no longer have players thinking, "Oh, if I lie I'll either get off scott-free, or just get banned and then unbanned in a few days." If players lie to staff, that's it. Honesty is your only option or you are no longer part of this community. It's such a simple rule yet you players find it so hard do. And frankly, I'm done playing nice when you can't even respect us enough to tell us the truth.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of ban [Jack Steel]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1