TheVokak

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Server: Frostburnt Foundation's Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147670467

Your RP Name: Sergeant Fernandez

Date of incident: 1/23/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 10:48 PM

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So recently my community went to war with "The Scavvers", and they disbanded their faction to avoid the war. I then spoke to WarranDally who then said they were deserters and I could kill them until it was originally supposed to be over. So I was eyeing down a Griffin Walker or something like that, as he left the faction a deserter. He hired two bodyguards, and I was in front of him when I decided I was gonna take a chance and pulled out a Sako and shot him dead. I then ran into the yard behind one of the houses on Aftermath, and I was then killed by a guard. I then went to my vendor which was out front of the house I died at (Yes, I did break NLR and do understand that now.) and was killed by a Paladin Morgan, who instead of calling an administrator decided to kill me even though he himself had administrative powers and could've dealt with me accordingly. I then called for an admin as I was RDMed, and was warned not to break NLR again and I got what I lost back. I was then given Griffins items from a friend who stole from his case, and was told they were his items. I then put them for sale in my vendor, and jokingly said to Griffin: "Oh yeah, I have your items for sale in my vendor." And I was told they where his, and Paladin Morgan proceeded to say "You're Fucked" and pulled me to a hill. I was confused, so I questioned why I was being bought. Warrandally and Kayla teleported to me, and the news broke I was being banned. I asked if it was a perma, and I will not lie I was not very happy so my tone did note match that of a unicorns neighing but I wasn't #saltyasfuck. Warran told me I was going to get a month ban for Previous offenses,  which I don't understand why he did not bring that up earlier. He did say he did not look at the other side of the NLR case (mine) and I guess since I have had multiple offenses this would come back to me. I personally feel that this is entirely unfair, as I do understand if I did something major as RDM or something else my previous offenses would be taken into play, but accidently breaking NLR without even knowing I was, getting RDMed by an admin with that admin getting no negative repercussions from doing that, and saying to a guy "I'm selling your stuff in my vendor" when I was told by the person that gave me it was his. I am sincerely sorry, but I do feel this was very unjust as it was just an accidental NLR break. I'm not asking it to be removed, but if possible at least get it shortened to half a month or maybe a week. If not, I will deal with my punishment as required.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 pm

+1, I mean Morgan cant kill for nlr anyways, but that wasn't entirely a big deal, anyways breaking nlr accidently isn't really a big deal, therefore it shouldn't be a month

Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:10 am

You were permabanned until we lost our list and Let you Come Back. Also we dont believe in accidental nlr when you run straight back to your case. Your previous offences are taken into account when a ban is made. The ban will hold firm. I will say it for the thousandth time, Vets are held to higher standards then new players.

Brig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:48 am

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
You were permabanned until we lost our list and Let you Come Back. Also we dont believe in accidental nlr when you run straight back to your case. Your previous offences are taken into account when a ban is made. The ban will hold firm. I will say it for the thousandth time, Vets are held to higher standards then new players.

Brig

Didn't go for the case.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:26 am

Well this is pretty cut and dry. Locking due to denial.

[Denied]Removal Of Ban (Vokak)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1