HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
efex03

PostSubject: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Hey everyone, I just want to start off by saying sorry to the entire community and especially to whom I've mentioned in my rage thread. I said all of that untrue, retarded and immature garbage to feel better about myself losing items on the server. What's worse is that I lost these items fairly via event. Unfortunately that ruined my reputation and important friendships with very good players I played with. I really enjoy the server, but took it way too far to the point where I valued items over friendship and fairness. I am sorry if I rdm'ed you before I RQ'ed for I don't really remember who I killed, I just did it. I beg for your acceptance and hope you will let me back into this great community.

-Thanks for reading, EFEX03/Anthony Engeneic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:17 pm

I was not here to witness these stated events in person, but seeing a community member own up to their mistakes like this fills me with joy.

Hold yourself up high, as not many people have the courage and strength to let themselves realize that at certain times they are wrong. I am proud of you ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:39 pm

It's not my decision for you to be unbanned, but I personally think your learned your lesson, You have been gone for the past 2-3 months I believe. I certainly think that is fair considering you only, rdm a few people. I Understand that we all get mad, hell I've almost done the same thing, but the big word is CONTROL. Just learn from your past mistakes and move on, that how I take things in life.In postnuke or out of game don't let things make you mad to the point where you want to ruin someone else's experience, but that a lot easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:04 am

I forgive you, everyone had/has that secret devil inside that just screams out rage. Have a Gandhi quote:

The weak can
never forgive
Forgiveness is
the attribute of
the strong

-Mahatama Gandhi

Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:37 am

In my 2-3 years of postnuke, I've been banned many times, some in which I was angry and got my punishment made longer, or being so stupid to exploit for riches which in turn gave me a permanent ban. You had an outbreak on the forums, since you were very angry since you lost your items, which is never the way to go. But I talked to you in TS for a bit, and you sounded like you were ready to come back (which you already have) so if I had a state of power I would say:

Welcome back.

PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks guys for all of the nice comments and for forgiving me. So glad to be back!

View user profile

I Am Sorry (Apology TO THE COMMUNITY from EFEX03)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1