AuthorMessage
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Moderator Application [Denied]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:05 am

In-game Name: The Lone Wanderer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended): Yes

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: I started about 4-5 months ago

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was bored of Dark rp so I had the hots for fallout 4 and I didn't have it so I decided to try playing it on gmod and I just found it.

How old are you: 14

Do you have a microphone: Yes, people sometimes tell me it isn't so good.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Yes, Raphael, Chess, Kelly River, and Elder Leon Price.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I play on Fallout Decay: Primary

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): No

Why you wish to be Moderator: I just like helping other people. I want to get rid of rule breakers because it has happened to me before. Also it is helping the good people that had a situation with the rule breakers because that is the worst part about it.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can get rid of lots of rule breakers and I can help people in need. I am also on at 11pm - 2:30am when most rule  breakers are on.

Anything else you want to add: I have lots of experience with being a staff member. I use to be admins on lots of servers not at the same time. I did a pretty good job but it was only on dark rp servers. I was also a server manager on one server that is still up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Denied]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 am

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator Application [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1