HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MysterioGaming

PostSubject: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2880974

Your RP Name: Bob Jones

Date of incident: 23/01/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 13:51

Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I was playing as usual, killing Mole Rats and Vicious Dogs for XP, when I was suddenly shot by a player (I never found out who it was that killed me). After being killed I ran all the way from spawn to where I died, where I saw someone just start to loot my stuff. I asked him if I could have my stuff back and he started calling me names such as retard, assface, dumbass, etc, then he shot me. At this point I was pretty mad and went to him demanding my things back. He then called my a couple more names and he started running away towards where everyone was setting up base. At this point I has a firearm out and was shooting at him. Then people ran over from the town and was yelling at me to quit and that they were going to call a admin, they did. The admin prop gunned the guy a little ways off and shortly after that I was permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:54 pm

This sounds like a real issue, I personally cannot look into it, but I will flag this for other Administrators to investigate upon it.

This is more than likely a one-sided misunderstanding in which the killer was in the wrong. Another Administrator, or myself, will get back to you on this report.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysterioGaming

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:55 pm

I am very sorry for breaking the rules and I swear never to break them again, this is my favorite server and I very much want to get back on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 pm

MysterioGaming wrote:
I am very sorry for breaking the rules and I swear never to break them again, this is my favorite server and I very much want to get back on it.

I'm a bit confused here, are you admitting that you were in fact the one that caused the issue? Or are you simply scared? ;^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysterioGaming

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:03 pm

No, i'm just saying that i'm sorry for breaking nlr, and that I really want to get back on this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:09 pm

You were killed by a raider NPC. I banned you for breaking NLR and RDMing another player, as that's what I saw go down prior to being called in admin chat. I'll shorten your ban so you'll be able to get on tomorrow.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Ban Appeal MysterioGaming RPName: Bob Jones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1