Share | 

Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Deep Down is an ARPG that focuses on dungeon esq gameplay. The story, as far as we know currently, is about a historian who can access "Memories" of magical artifacts to see how they were recovered, as well as their history. The time-frame of the actual game is 2094, New York City. The game is slated to release sometime this year as a PS4 Exclusive.

I enjoy the idea of the game and am quite sad that it is not getting a PC release, I figured I'd share it with the Forum as I find it quite cool. ^^

EDIT:

I've found another trailer that showcases the game a bit better.

EDIT:

Another Trailer from 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:27 pm

This is going to turn out exactly how bloodborne turned out
Back to top Go down
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Yummy wrote:

I suppose you've neglected to do your research before making such a bleak statement. The Studios behind the making of this project, SCE Studios, is quite determined to make this project everything it deserves to be. They've recently resurfaced from a long absence with New Gameplay and trailers, the game doesn't appear to have changed much during it's development stage, and I suppose it doesn't plan on it either.

This game will more than likely come as-is, everything you can see in gameplay trailers and conferences, as well as additional sneak peaks at a decent story allow this game to do nothing but impress in terms of originality and revitalization of a particular type of story that was... recently defaced (Assassin's Creed.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?   Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Gnomp wrote:
Yummy wrote:

I suppose you've neglected to do your research before making such a bleak statement. The Studios behind the making of this project, SCE Studios, is quite determined to make this project everything it deserves to be. They've recently resurfaced from a long absence with New Gameplay and trailers, the game doesn't appear to have changed much during it's development stage, and I suppose it doesn't plan on it either.

This game will more than likely come as-is, everything you can see in gameplay trailers and conferences, as well as additional sneak peaks at a decent story allow this game to do nothing but impress in terms of originality and revitalization of a particular type of story that was... recently defaced (Assassin's Creed.)

I had high hopes for Bloodborne, but I guess I could wait and see more and more that comes out.
Back to top Go down

Do you like Darksouls? ARPGS?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1