HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IantheDubes

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74816152

Your RP Name: Ian Dubes

Date of incident: 27/01/2016

Time of incident: 18:00

Time Zone: CET

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I got killed by a guy who stole a nest from me (I didn't even hit him)
and I call an admin for RDM, the admin said it was not RDM cause I threaten his life so he can kill me (Like... really...) so he won.
I waited a bit because NLR and I went to kill him, I killed him and I got slay and permabanned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IantheDubes

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 pm

The only thing I want is to delete the permaban and have maybe 1 day or so... I play everyday here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:33 pm

You threatened his life, he has video proof for it. You where killed because of the threat you said to him so he can defend himself against you. After the sit you said to the admin that was doing the sit that you where going to go kill him because you waited out the New Life Rule, which is not true. That rule applies when you die and you run back to your case, the reason you where permanently banned was because the admin after the sit told you you can't kill the person who ones killed you. Revenge killing is against the rules and considered RDM. So you did not listen to the admin that told you not to go and kill him after the sit and actually killing Michael. So you where slayed and permanently removed from the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IantheDubes

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:36 pm

The admin didn't said anything. Actually I was talking alone in the sit because no one was responding.

Anyone said anything even in mic, and I said that thing about NLR and he didn't said anything so I thought I could do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 pm

"I got killed by a guy who stole a nest from me (I didn't even hit him)" Michael already told me you tried running after him swinging a weapon at him so he killed you for threatening his life which was valid. after the false rdm call you then came up to me and said "I'm going to kill him" and I replied with you're not allowed to do that. You can't just kill someone after you have have died, Like Freeman said "That rule applies when you die and you run back to your case", I told you not to go and kill him and what do you do? Disobey an admin. "he didn't said anything so I thought I could do it." I was right next you saying you're not allowed to, So stop lying, You're only digging yourself a deeper hole. And in fact you were not alone in the sit, I was talking to you via mic and via text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
IantheDubes

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Well actually you didn't said anything (if you want the logs) and I talk to the guy I ''rdm'' and I got this:

Vitteri: so
Vitteri: can't you speak to the admin?
Vitteri: I think Qrow bought the things
Burn0ut7: i'm fine with you being unbanned
Burn0ut7: it's idk about admins thou

All the logs I have from all the talkig:
Death has taken 229 Scrap from you.
Death has taken 111 Small_Parts from you.
Death has taken 78 Chemicals from you.
Death has taken 15 experience from you.
Kelly River: !slay Ian
Player Saved.

And sorry but you really didn't said anything if you did said something I would'nt do it but you didn't. Maybe you thought you were talking to me but you were speaking on Teamspeak.

It didn't even show why I was saying that's why I said: Hello? You hear me? And all that stuff

And I'm only asking to delete the permaban like 1 day or so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:07 pm

I was talking to you during the admin sit, Like I said before.. In text and in voice, I honestly don't believe you should be unbanned, You disobeyed me when I told not to do something, yet you did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:08 pm

You where obviously close enough to hear Kelly if you saw her slay you in chat, there is no way you could have not herd her. You're ban will remain permanent until further notice.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Perma's a bit much, don't you think?

[Shortened to 2 months]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Removal of ban Ian Dubes (Vitteri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1