HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

It's not dead I swear!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: It's not dead I swear!!!!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:20 pm

For all you oldies out there I am sure you already know what I am talking about.... the mass gate/ enclave prisoners

For all you new players...and old players who have forgotten, the Mass Gate event was at one point about a time travel device, that has been changed, it is now simply a portal allowing a mass invasion of conglomerate forces. However, since Specter and another notable machine would not exist if time travel was cmpletely removed, Specter still has the same backstory; he came back in time to warn us of the conglomerate invasion.

But the real question probably is if it is still....alive? Yes, there has recently been a large doubt about whether the Enclave prisoner event will be resolved...it will trust me, in due time, and with a lot of conversing with Chacon, the event is not dead.

HERE is what is causing the delay

In order to execute the event, a staff member of an undisclosed rank and name was to be working on a dupe for it, but recently they have slowed down work on it due to somewhat recent events. Now, this is not necessarily the staff member's fault, as....he has decided to do more......interesting events?

REGARDLESS, patience is a virtue and I promise you that this will happen eventually, if it comes down to it we can have another staff member complete the task of constructing the dupe/complex/location/wtf that is needed to complete this event.

I also apologize for those who are still waiting for their characters to be returned, this will happen in due time.

I also would like everyone to know that I will update you all on the progress (if I am allowed to) of the events, before I tried to kickstart it a little with my "Mass gate Tactical assessment" post, now I will be making sure that progess is being made. Both Chacon and I have faith that this string of events will eventually get moving forward.
This event is rather special as it has had a lot of planning and effort put into it already. This event will certainly stand out and will be (hopefully) very impressive.

Thank you for your patience.

Aboosible Juicible aka Crucible.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's not dead I swear!!!!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:02 pm

For a good event, you have to wait in a nutshell :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: It's not dead I swear!!!!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

Not CSC-cible wrote:
In order to execute the event, a staff member of an undisclosed rank and name was to be working on a dupe for it, but recently they have slowed down work on it due to somewhat recent events. Now, this is not necessarily the staff member's fault, as....he has decided to do more......interesting events?

mate it's not that i'm doing different events. i got midterms, yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: It's not dead I swear!!!!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 am

Ice cream?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not dead I swear!!!!   

Back to top Go down

It's not dead I swear!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Events-
Jump to: