PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Carter Smith   Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:54 pm

Server: Post-Nuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29538476

Your RP Name: Carter Smith

Length of ban: Permanent

Date of incident: 06/04/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 23:52

Time Zone: UTC - 5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in the Immortal 50 channel talking with warrandally and Frank when they said we should raid a group of players who the Immortal 50 were at war with. I was a paid mercenary at the time so I just rolled with it. I setup a bind to my mouse wheel to drop health packs which is, in hindsight, abusing a feature in the game in a way it wasn't originally intended to be used. We then raided the 6 man group and killed them all, with me running into the base room and devouring health packs very fast thanks to the bind. After I had done it I almost knew that I shouldn't have and knew a shit storm was waiting for me. So I sat in my car with Frank driving around the map. Eventually we made our way to spawn where everyone who was raid was extremely salty. Xavier ( Who's crew had been using hl2 models in pvp to make their hitboxes smaller ) and Opsan were talking shit, so I did the same thing back to them. After arguing with Xavier for 5 minutes and having him demand I refund the items from the raid I told him I didn't have any as I died before I looted anything. I was then moved into a channel with Bizzclaw and Chacon, where again I communicated via text, and they asked what made you think that was acceptable. I will admit, I was not in the best mood at the time as I was getting alot of crap at the time ingame, all of which I deserved since it was an exploit. I was then short with Bizzclaw and was banned.

So it has been 8 months and I'm sorry for using this exploit.

If I could also be unbanned from teamspeak that'd be great.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Carter Smith   Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:22 pm

I'll do some talking and look into this, personally I feel like you should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Carter Smith   Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:49 pm

I honestly think you should be unbanned... it has been 8 months, in my opinion that is time well served
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Carter Smith   Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Sure why not

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: Carter Smith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1