Share | 

So....ideas.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Mon May 09, 2016 10:26 am

Deathclaw maze, maybe. Tesla, unlikely. However I am in the process of preparing for a different event.

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 pm

How about remaking videos in postnuke or oc?
Back to top Go down
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Mon May 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Crucible wrote:
Deathclaw maze, maybe. Tesla, unlikely. However I am in the process of preparing for a different event.

That was kind of a joking post, but if you're into it you should definitely do a maze, but the enemies inside are either impossible to kill or have a boat load of HP, and do a bunch of damage. That way instead of power armor people walking in with an LMG and 10k pulse bullets, everyone has a fair chance to die or get the dankus memus in the middle.

Edit: Of course, power armor peoples would still have a little bit of a better chance due to not being 1 shotted, but whatever, its up to you.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Tue May 10, 2016 6:15 am

Maybe we could have a reawakening of a certain faction(like the enclave)or maybe, since me and my friend have synth pacs, we could work on an institute event.

Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Here's a fuckin idea...

BRING BACK DUNGEONS!!!

k let me tell u stry, stry tim.

There was a map, this map was like from the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The map had a underground tunnel where it led to a building vent that goes outside. The enterence to the tunnel had a sign. It pretty much said "X-01 OR SOME SHIT DON'T ENTER IF NOT PREPARED NO WAY TO GO BACK" shit. A group went down thinking what's the worst that can happen, spoilers it did go wrong. This group had a few melee and pistols but one had power armor and plasma rifle. They soon found out it was a super mutant dungeon, a shit ton of super mutants were spawned, a lot of people started dying. Most of the group quit and left the dungeon with props, and to this day no one ever entered the dungeon but a lot of loot is still down there. The end.

Okay serious time, I really fucking loved the idea of this event in the map. I think this is one of the best way to host a dungeon event, and I think we should bring it back. I would be happy to host one (if I had mod powers). Anyway point is, BRING BACK THE FUCKING DUNGEON EVENTS!!!

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Wed May 11, 2016 9:29 am

Ummmm, so in dungeon u mean a lot of shooting with some dank loot at the end?

Have you ever been in a event?

Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Depends, I believe I've been in more raids than dungeons. Raids take a hour or two and consists of a shitton of mutants and admins making it OP as fug. Dungeons don't take up much time and consists just enough loot to satisfy a small party. So I think I've been in more raids than a dungeon...and I wish I would finish one.

Piko

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu May 12, 2016 11:16 am

Thunderdome Event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:57 pm

I want events with more in depth roleplay scenarios, I'd like to see an entire story line with our main characters. Every time I've been to an event it's either just been 1.Shoot shit get loot at the end, 2. I get to go to a rp movie and watch from the sidelines, 3. Admins doing random stuff. I'm not saying these events are bad, I do enjoy them. But I want some like big adversary, with a plot, something the players can develop their characters with. Anyways the admins do a great job as it is, this is just what I'd like to see.

-Dan

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:14 am

Wasabi wrote:
I want events with more in depth roleplay scenarios, I'd like to see an entire story line with our main characters. Every time I've been to an event it's either just been 1.Shoot shit get loot at the end, 2. I get to go to a rp movie and watch from the sidelines, 3. Admins doing random stuff. I'm not saying these events are bad, I do enjoy them. But I want some like big adversary, with a plot, something the players can develop their characters with. Anyways the admins do a great job as it is, this is just what I'd like to see.
We have a big adversary,RP-wise,
Don't read if you don't wan to know what is happening or aren't caught up:

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:20 am

Dear Wasabi....

Where.....what....huh......umm.

Are you new here?

Cuz...idk...but...there is a little thing...umm

Well

CALLED THE MASS GATE WHERE LITERALLY ALL THE STAFF ARE WORKING TORWARDS MAKING A STRING OF EVENTS IN A STORYLINE TYPE STRING OF EVENTS WITH COMMON CHARACTERS SHOWING UP IN EACH ONE.

However, at the moment these events have been put on a slight pause for a couple reasons.

A: we would have already done the first part but some of the staff wanted to add additional content to the first part

B: A little somethin called life. Many of the staff are taking finals now......fun

C: More life, many of the staff members have jobs, including me, however my job does allow for a good amount of free time earlier in the day, however some staff, like Price, have very time consuming jobs and can't always be on to help.

I would very much like to continue the mass gate, but my life is a tangled mess atm, and I will be done with most of the busy shit tomorrow after my party.

So this weekend may or may not be the first part of the event, that depends on the other staff....

Yeah....lifes a bitch.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:26 am

ALSO, IF YOU WANT ADVERSARIES, LET ME LIST A FEW I KNOW OF RPWISE.

Harbinger. Conglomerate Royals, CONGLOMERATE IN FUCKING GENERAL, Hyena, Big.......al...nah hes cool,

And here is a list of...well..WE ARE NOT MAIN CHARACTERS BY ANY MEANS, we are simply the characters the staff play on or rp on and who generally spearhead the roleplay regarding the event.

Torres, Specter, Grey, Crucible (me if you couldn't tell), Chacon, Biggie, Aesir, Warran, Wolfie (kinda), and many more players who also participate.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 am

Also, some of the reasons we let staff do the talking rpwise during the events are

A: Players are not the ones running the event, staff are...sorry.

B: The general playerbase can be very ignorant when it comes to whats happening in rp...and it isn't necessarily their fault.

C: Many players don't know how to roleplay..and they don't necessarily have to...this is not clockwork rp...rp at your own discretion.

D: Powergaming is annoying..especially when they try it when you are either A: rping with someone else or B: they try it during an event...which is the stupidest thing ever....

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:44 am

BUUUUUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THERE ISN'T RP OUTSIDE OF THE EVENTS

WHENEVER TORRES IS ON THE SERVER, chances are he has his lab set up, and that means you can check it out and maybe get some rp involvement....just don't powergame... it's annoying AF.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:45 am

Soooooo yeah....any questions?

Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:33 am

I was aware that a 4 part event was scheduled however it didn't happen and I didn't know why at the time. Also I am aware that you all have lives and I understand it gets in the way frequently. I can see how new players are inexperienced when it comes to role play however I think players should have an opportunity to place their characters directly into the storyline, a way you guys could do this is you could have player applications for the event where if they're accepted then they play a part in the plot development thus developing their character. For example you guys have an event coming up, so you make sure there are spots in the plotline for people to apply their characters. I decide I want my character to fill one of these positions so I apply on the forums. If I get accepted then I get a spot. If you guys arn't sure my character fits the bill or you simply don't like how I rp, then you decline. This way people have a chance to feel immersed in these events and you can weed out the meta gamers, obnoxious people, etc.

PostSubject: Re: So....ideas.   

Back to top Go down

So....ideas.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Events-
Jump to: