HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Double Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

If you break a rule and do not have a chance to not break that rule?
We shouldn't ban people if they don't understand they are breaking the rules correct?
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Or should we ban people who didn't know what they did wrong until the end?
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Is frostburnt Playing as Heavens Gatekeeper too much?
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Double Post   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Discard.

Last edited by Mr.Chow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing. A double post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:04 am

I'm no staff member, but I suggest looking at/following the 'Appeal Format' before posting on this thread.

Appeal Format link: http://www.frostburnt.com/t26-ban-appeal-format

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 am

Server:FrostBurnt-Fallout Decay(Experimental)

Your SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrfingchow

Your RP Name:Leslie Chow

Date of incident:Today

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):11:30-12 a.m. Central time.

Time Zone:Central time.

Double post line -------------------------------------------------------

Screw the format, they know who I am, man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:09 am

[Moved to Unrelated]

Please use the correct format, and do not double post. And to clarify, no, I do not who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 am

Hello there, I do believe and advocate we shouldn't ban players if they didn't know what they did wrong! That would be silly! We should ban players however, for agreeing that they read the rules upon joining and claiming they didn't know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 am

Give the people a chance
double post line-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made a correct post for you to look at Coront. My apologys good sir for the bad format..just I am trying to show my people another way..Decency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:49 pm

From what I understand you didn't even know you were breaking rules.
Dude... I told you to stop doing what you were doing the first time. I said that if you don't I'll get the admins involved, then you called me an ignorant ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:01 pm

This guy sounds like an idiot... Just admit to what you did wrong, say sorry and don't do it again. This community is very accepting even if you call them names and break rules.

View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm

efex03 has a good point...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Apologies to all the people I have offended or disappointed on this post..and ingame.   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:53 pm

I am sorry..I won't do it again..I was considering running for admin.. but I said no then my friend said I should become one..and im like no again I guess..it isn't why im here. Im sorry for being a ass but people always wanna test you in gmod so I guess I feel like I got something to prove..which is about a few clicks and typos away. Im sorry bizz that I made you reconsider your decision that was unexpected indeed. I just like to slam the door on the way out but you know il be ringing the door bell again. :/ Sorry guys..And Bill..Well Bill just has had a hate for me since he saw me leave? Lol..I don't know why tho. I was trying to help Gary get his stuff..and thought it was real scummy that my new member scammed him. Like I told you Bill. I kicked The Stranger that day..He said "Its the wasteland man" I told him.."Don't scam people" Guess you could say.. I have hopes for my organization to grow and become vigilante's. :X I wanna come back..But most of all..Im sorry for not always having my head in the right place..but what I can not be sorry for it having people like you guys to tell me im an asshole and idiot somedays. I saw the appeals..I saw VAC's also. So I know that already Efex03.Im gonna go back to watching movies since all the gmod servers are so simplistic that I die from mindlessness of not having goals no longer in gmod..its been a long 2k hours. So I mean if you don't wanna unban me..its not all a bad thing. ;O Anime recapping. Sorry im always trying to not be proven wrong..Hard to accept many things when I neglect many things..people etc. I should really let ego go and stuff tho on gmod..x"D Feeling like im playing xbox on cod. Razz But thing is..is that I may lose the battle..but il be ready for the war...cause war never changes..That's what Doc Mitchell's brother told me as I slept on the cot. But he usually goes out to hunt so he wasn't there when I awoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

I did because...there was officially no rule for baiting specifically on houses? And the armor..was to be ready if you raided..Then I just was like damn. I don't wanna lose this. Unequipped. But I am sorry about that. I take that back tho Bill..but I swear I didn't see a specific rule on the KOS sign..or baiting with..really obvious lies. Yes I would have helped you get Garys gear back that one day also..And we fist fought so I mean I thought we were cool until you were telling me not to scream. But hey..Its experience man. Im not gonna do that again..just cause its not good for anything lol..or anyone. Cause ive experienced the raids finally..That is why I swear I should just keep a EC and Assault in my inventory. You guys got me good..got me for nothing on atomic..but got me good in those raids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 am

You were just trying to get newbies into your base, just so you could murder them, which is very unfair in my opinion as they'll get a bad perspective into the game and just leave. You know damn well you shouldn't NLR, even if you were to be "RDMed". Baiting is baiting, whether it be in houses or not.

"And the armor..was to be ready if you raided..Then I just was like damn. I don't wanna lose this. Unequipped." <- This is you admitting to putting your equipped items in your inventory knowing damn well you were gonna get raided and probably murdered, which is a rule
You also Quite obviously had nothing in your base that was raidable as no grubs were heard and no miners and I find it to be very stupid for you to just place down your stockpile and leave it there.

"If you are in any sort of conflict (PVP, PVE or otherwise) you cannot just put something in your inventory from your equipment to save it. This rule is temporary until I add a delay to un-equipping items."

While you weren't in PvP at the time you still kind of broke the rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:08 am

I believe the ban was more for NLR and combat logging. As a staff member baiting is a bullshit excuse to ban a player. Make these bans more specific guys. Baiting is far too complicated to just say "baiting". The way we use the term baiting is similar to how a dirty cop carries a drop gun as an excuse to fire on a suspect. This needs to stop. Now. Anyway, youre still banned for NLR and logging, if youd like I can edit your ban reason to make things fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:11 am

"They do not have a chance to not break that rule"

The only way that would happen is if they didn't read the rules. Sorry bud, my lack-o-logic sensor was triggered.

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Double Post   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 am

Also considering JAMZ BUILT AN IN COMBAT SENSOR. Is it combat logging if he wasnt in combat yet? I dont think so. So the ban sticks for your NLR actions abd POTENTIAL gear logging and pocketing also known as "combat logging". If you raiders were smart youd shoot near him before attacking to prevent this. If you logged after you were threatened in anyway either by raid yells or a player then you did infact combat log.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Double Post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1