PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Mr.Chow   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 am

Server:FrostBurnt Experimental

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:93758349

Your RP Name:Leslie Chow

Date of incident:2/8/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):11:30 A.m.-12 P.m

Time Zone:Central Time

Length of Ban:5 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I was banned for baiting a house. Because I had a KOS inside sign and a was yelling that I had a stockpile in there. I was lying and am somewhat very sorry but you did not even have a rule about baiting houses or baiting in general, I don't think. So my thing is..There's no real rule on it but the only thing about baiting is playercases and loot drops? :/ I just got a panzar helmet today..I almost am able to build my Fusion Generator..;-; You guys are making me hurt seriously broski's. I love this server too much..To even wanna not follow rules. :/ You should know because I am on the server literally 24/7 when I am on gmod. It is the only game mode I play..so why would I try to intentionally ruin it? Thing is..if the mistake isn't intentional in my opinion..and they didn't know they did wrong? Then what is the point of keeping them banned? Id like to let them run around and if they get into the trouble again..then they get the hammer. :/ You guys shouldn't be so harsh. 5 days he said because I had a previous offense for calling out a admin in a event? I was already kicked and the admin waited until I asked to have my local chat enabled..He just banned me after he enabled my chat. No warning whatsoever.. Aged was the one who banned me this time. Sonny was actually okay about it..im just not very happy that you guys banned for rule breakings. You should really give warnings.. It would inspire alot more to encourage others to tell people more that they are rule breaking rather seeing someone get banned for a rule.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Mr.Chow   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 am

[Denied]
Bizzclaw wrote:
Spoiler:

Maturity man... Find some. You'll have plenty of time to do so, seeing as your ban has been extended to two weeks.

I really liked your ban appeal. I appreciate the constructive criticism in that post, but then to, after posting that, turn around and post the above triple post of garbage is extremely disappointing. I was actually considering lifting the ban and working out the rules with you, but then you turn around and show your true colors. being two-faced like that is the precise reason your ban has been extended. I can't fully iterate how disappointing it is. I really hope you learn something from this, but that remains to be seen. I'll see you in two weeks. Good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Denied] Removal of Mr.Chow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1