HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willstabeast

PostSubject: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:32 am

Server:Fallout Decay Primary server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109086291

Your RP Name:William Mailliw

Their SteamID: Can't find

Their RP Name: Marcus Saint

Date of incident:Feb 10th

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):9:27 AM

Time Zone: Middle Easter time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well He claimed a mound and when i went buy it he made a threat after words he killed me and i waited me time to go back and grab my car after that he continued  to harass me and make threats when i drove down the road by him and even when he passed me. overall he's been harassing people like that for a long time protecting everything he finds and i decided to post up on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willstabeast

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:38 am

also ive heard by some staff and some players that you cant claim mounds and knowing Marcus is and old player id expect him to know that, and i dont appreciate that he walks by me without a questions saying your not getting your stuff back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:41 am

I'll take a look into this shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:04 am

Hmmm we arent allowed to stake a claim to mounds? I believe those fall under the resource rules. If he was scavenging it first and warned you then well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 am

It could and could not fall under the resource rule, however, I believe that if someone wants to try and claim a mound they can.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:35 am

They can if there the first also he can warn you off if you don't he can kill you again he has to be the first there, also since you said he was there first I see no problem? Did you hit the mound? Did you try to get the egg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:37 am

Players are allowed to do this if you refuse to leave after being warned... At that point you initiated combat with him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:04 pm

I believe if you were getting an egg at the time, he shouldn't be able to kill you as you can't exactly cancel out of it besides logging off and if you log off after he threaten you, it would be combat logging.

If you had refused to leave, he had permission to kill you but if you just walked up when he warned you and then killed you right after, I call bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:16 pm

The way I see it, you can gain profit/benefits from destroying or harvesting a mound. This is the same thing for resources. A in text warning should suffice when at a mound, because as said before: Reaources give benefits to a player that can be competed for, and so can mounds. I'd say resource rules apply for this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Unless further evidence is brought to attention I hereby close this report.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 pm

wow abuse
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Fighting over resource piles or dropped items. You must warn the person in TEXT, and you must have been the first person at the resource pile and they don't leave it within 10 seconds. Someone cannot walk up to someone already scavenging a pile and threaten them to leave.
and,
If he comes up and harasses you he cannon't do that since technically your on a new life, and didn't know him from that instance.
Back to top Go down
willstabeast

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint   Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:05 pm

he wasnt looting it and i didnt even touch the mound yet he was hitting it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Player Abuse Report Marcus Saint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1