HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61403243

RP-Name: Chairman Ryan

Date of incident: 3rd February 2016 - Ban on the 5th some reason !!!

Time of incident: Not sure

Time Zone: UTC +0

Length of ban: 2 Weeks

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Ok so, I was ban for the following: i Place my vendor down normally away from other peoples but then we (My Community) made a foundation and decided to put our vendors on the platform so we did so, before this i measured to Kelly Rivers Vendor and it was out of range so i moved my vendor to fit another Community Members Vendor on the platform. Then COINCIDENTALLY my VENDOR was in the radius of someone other than Kelly's Vendor So i say for him to KINDLY move the vendor so he did so. Then the person i said it to (The Lone Wanderer) Said he was to"Scared" to put the vendor back down so i got him to place it away from mind which he did so. So that problem was sorted. Then i measured it AGAIN so he moved it again then he asked Paladin Shepard to see who was asking him to move it and i said "ME" !!!! Then SOMEHOW it got ruled out as Vendor baiting 2 days later. Now, Why do i get a 2 week ban for moving my vendor and it COINCIDENTALLY being in the radius of someones vendor, And Ajax and Ulysses get 2 Weeks for being in a partnership Of RDM'ing 12 people at a town on CSC_Desert is not understandable. Please may i get unban as i don't think i should be waiting 5 more days for my ban to be taken away, Thanks for View. Sorry if i may sound angry. scratch Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:49 pm

I honestly think he should be unbanned, He served most of his time and he kinda has a good point... Ulysses and Ajax blew up a nuke inside of the town on CSC_Desert killing 10-12 people and destroying 3+ solar panels which resulted in a 2-week ban but not only that, he is a pretty understanding player but that is when he isn't pissed off...

+1 from me dood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Thats correct, I need a very good reason to be pissed off Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:24 pm

I was under the impression that if a veteran player committed genocide (not rdm which is one person, nore mass rdm which is the killing of 3 or more, but genocide the killing of 10+ people) he would be permanently banned. Not for 2 weeks because as my superiors said "he hasn't done it in a while". So since were being so lax on rdm and 3 year vet players ill go easy on you too. So ill unban you soon once im home from work. 

Accepted

Brig. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1