Server: [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48343342
Your RP Name: Leon Zee
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: Permanent
Date of incident: 14/02/16
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 01:14
Time Zone:  EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was scavenging from a car when a notice a suitcase nearby so I go up to it and find some loot and take it. It was enclave recon armor, a pulse lmg, some pulse batteries, and some resources. I take it and resume scavenging the car and I get teleported by the person who's suitcase it was and put in an admin sit. They asked for it back saying it was an illegitimate death and that they got slapped a bunch of times into the air leading to their death by fall damage. I refused to give it back since I felt like I had all the right to keep it since I looted it and broke no rules while doing so. My client then freezes for a second and I wait for it to unfreeze and it unfreezes for like a second and I try typing in and then it froze again. I'm just sitting waiting for my PC to unfreeze because whenever I randomly start freezing it takes like 30 seconds to get working again but it was like 3 minutes and it's still not responding so I just go to task manager and force the client to shut down. I then relaunch garry's mod and wait for it to start up and such and I go find the server on the list and I try reconnecting to tell the admins my game froze but as expected I was already banned. I honestly feel like I was permanently banned for taking the admin's items not for leaving the sit and that my ban should at least be reduced.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No evidence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 am

The first part of your problem was taking someone's backpack, if the player was killed for a RP related reason and you happen to just arrive at that area where the player was killed at and see his backpack, then you have the right to keep the loot that the player lost, however, any illegal kill such as RDM or false hits or anything that is invalid and you happen to take his backpack, you have to give the player back their stuff because its not a valid kill for the player who was maybe RDM or something. That was a problem that you just made, for refusing to return the victim's stuff back. I sometimes see an admin just having some fun with their friends on the server, like this one time I saw Paladin Shepherd(I believe that was him) got drowned by an admin just for fun, I even told him what was his final words, it was just a fun death and we had a good laugh, he got his stuff back by the way. Anyway, continuing the point, if a player was RDM or anything invalid, and you happen to take his stuff, then you have to return his stuff back to the victim otherwise you'll be facing some punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 am

While the perma ban is kind of too much.
You still kind of brought it on yourself, if someone dies of a non-rp reason then their stuff shouldn't be stolen, shit like this happens on the server all the time.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:13 am

You have to also undestand how much of a minge you look like from the admin's perspective. You grab items you weren't really supposed to in the beginning and then when asked to drop them you disconnect. (You look like you disconnected) If I was an admin I would've banned you too. Also if/when you get unbanned you'll most likely need to drop those items.

View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 am

[Accepted]

I'd just like to let you understand, the permanent ban was because you left during the sit. Not because of the items.

The reason the death was illegitimate was because George Picklebrain (The person who owned the case) was slapped a bunch as a joke, and ended up dying. Yes, you didn't break any rules by taking the case, but think of it like this: The case wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Of course, your game supposedly crashed before anyone could explain that to you.

I'll unban you once we get the items you took manually removed from your inventory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeeroe

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:19 am

When am I getting unbanned? I can join the server and hand the items I took to one of the admins to give to George or to George himself if I get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee   Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Give it a day for an admin to unban you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban Leon Zee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1