HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 pm

Server: Fallout:Decay Primary

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Your RP Name: The Lone Wanderer

Date of incident: 2/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 11:30 Pm about

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: 14 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was banned for not having armor better than or equal to my pac armor. But I had just taken off that armor because I felt threatened. I still don't know why I was killed. Someone warned me to back off and then 2 sec later I was killed I don't even think it was by the guy that warned me. So I wasn't able to take off my pac because I had just been killed and I was getting an admin to see why I was killed. I had taken off the pac right after I talked to the admin. It was true that Brig talked to me before about my pac and the armor. But I didn't get any time to take off my pac because it seems like someone rdmed me. I would also like to know why I was killed. And if I won't be unbanned I still think the ban time should be reduced because I wasn't given a lot of time to take off the pac since I had someone trying to randomly fight me and walk up to me and warn me then have some random guy kill me who wasn't even allied with the other guy.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: You can check the logs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 pm

I was banned for 4 days not 14 my mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 am

It seems a bit strange that they would ban you for PAC3.
As there are pac bans.

My rp name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this server and the player worms feasting on its carcass. This is a time of vengeance and no loot is worth saving. And I will send to spawn as many as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:00 am

Pac bans are broken and if you are told that and refuse it then you're deserving a ban sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 am

14 days seems a bit lengthy for a pac ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Apparently he kept turning his pac back on.

Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm

He warned me one and I took it off or I put armor on but that was a few days before. Then I had the pac on again but I had armor on but I took off the armor because my own ally was trying to bait me. Then I didn't have enough time to take off my pac because my ally would walk up to me and say, "Back away or die"
Also I was wrong about the 14 days it was only 5 or 4.
But I wasn't really given enough time to take off my pac because of my stupid ally. Also I would like to know who killed me and for what reason because my ally that told me to back off didn't kill me and I was only given like 2 sec to back off before I was killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Removal/Reduce of ban The Lone Wanderer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1