Server: [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48343342
Your RP Name: Leon Zee
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: Permanent
Date of incident: 15/02/16
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 23:11
Time Zone:  EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Okay so I let this dude put his grub in my base not knowing they were raidable. I let him take a room in my building to protect it. Then someone or a couple people raided me and I didn't know the reason for the raid so I thought it was an rdm attempt I really don't know it just happened so quick and I got scared and nervous, when I saw them breaking in I disconnected as a reflex and I didn't really think it. It's like when you're playing a horror game and you get so scared you just close the game really quick it's just a reflex. I realized the grubs were raidable after checking the raiding rules and was gonna be banned so I tried to to join in as quickly as I could to discuss that I disconnected as a reflex and really didn't mean it and I would be willing to drop my equipped items and give my resources, but I got banned a couple seconds after joining. I really don't mean to disconnect and I will be willing to give up what I would have lost it that would make it up. I really love this server and play on it almost everyday I really didn't hope to get banned on the only server I play on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:37 am

I love this new mentality in Gmod now. Instead of getting killed and screaming "RDM!", people claim that they disconnect on instinct.

As stated when you join the game, it tells you to READ THE RULES. This cannot be stressed enough when people constantly claim ignorance to avoid punishment. A reduced ban is alright as permanent seems a bit harsh but still, you got banned and unbanned a few days prior to this so its not looking great for you atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeeroe

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 am

I don't know why you are insulting me we have nothing against each other and I really did close my game as reflex believe it or not. It's not just some excuse I just made up but it may seem like it is so which makes sense but I play on this server so much I wouldn't lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:24 am

he wasnt insulting you its like really not looking good for you right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:32 am

neo_child wrote:
I love this new mentality in Gmod now. Instead of getting killed and screaming "RDM!", people claim that they disconnect on instinct.

As stated when you join the game, it tells you to READ THE RULES. This cannot be stressed enough when people constantly claim ignorance to avoid punishment. A reduced ban is alright as permanent seems a bit harsh but still, you got banned and unbanned a few days prior to this so its not looking great for you atm.

okay neo 100% Karma dood, Seriously you cannot I repeat cannot say
neo_child wrote:
Because you always bitch and complain when I killed anyone for A "Invalid Reason" your always trying to say they were right.
But yee, honestly the way I see it is, if he came back within 5-10 min its fine, A admin/administrator said to me "If they come back within 1-5 min" It's understandable. They simply drop all their stuff and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am

Having a reflex to quit gmod is the stupidest thing I've ever heard and it just seems a poor excuse to not get punished, camden (Ian Lewis) combat logged around 3 times and used that excuse and he remained perma banned. (As far as I know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 am

You shouldn't have left in the first place, if you'd bothered to read the rules you'd know the risk of the situation given it states that grubs are raidable. Combat logging in any situation is inexcusable. If you get shot at, fight back. If you feel it was invalid, have a staff member look into it. Don't just leave on your own and expect good results.

I'm reducing your ban to two weeks from now, don't do this again.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Removal of Ban Leon Zee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1