HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandbox

PostSubject: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:29 am

As of recent, Bizzclaw added an animation when a player scavenges from a resource node, using healing items, etc. Now I was brainstorming and it would be useful and make certain actions more identifiable if they shared the player animation as well.
The current actions that I've noticed lack animations that could benefit from having one includes:

• Harvesting grub eggs from antlion mounds 
  • Managing grubs
  • Opening suitcases 
  • Raiding/Accessing community stockpile and lockers
  • Lockpicking/keypad cracking.

Would be more easily identifiable what someone is doing rather than standing upright next to an antlion mound, looting through a case, or the latter.
Misc Suggestions:

• Attachment to player saving system - If player has attachment equipped on disconnect (check with fas2, there are functions that check if the player has the attachment), and refund back into inventory.
  • Include unused attachments into crafting.

The bug with personal lockers is when they get broken into for even a second, they lose a % of hp. However you can't actually repair them which prevents the model from being changed. Trying to repair says there is no storage locker, and trying to change the model says it needs to be repaired first.
Quote :
There is no Storage Locker
Unable to change model. Repair Storage first.
Misc errors:

• Microfusion cells item name in inventory is missing second 'o'
  • Armor stats inside of vehicle inventory is missing the energy defence value.
  • Energy damage when moused over in crafting notes as "Explosive Damage Resistance"
  • Urban Combat lists as 30% ballistic reduction while it actually gives 27% when equipped
  • Metal Helmet lists radiation as 7% but is actually 2%
  • Leather armor is labeled as 17% ballistic, gives 20%
  • Power helmets do not darken screen when worn without armor.
  • Ground Penetrating Radar is missing model for some players who do not have DoD:S and is unusable when an error. (Not sure about this one as I don't have the content but I can see the model) Maybe add the model files directly into fastDL.
  • Conglomerate snipers are missing their texture since forever(for me at least)
  • Trying to go afk again before 15 minutes has passed since last afk, is missing second to last 'e'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:51 pm

-Armor stats inside of vehicle inventory is missing the energy defence value.
what resolution are you playing on? I can see mine. I play on 1920x1080
Back to top Go down
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

1680x1050 is my resolution in windowed mode

Pictures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

An animation for someone in a suitcase would be so sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:25 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
I personally figured the scavenging animation could possibly be re-used to work when interacting with suitcases, stockpiles, lockers, antlion mounds, and grubs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 am

Sandbox wrote:
ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
I personally figured the scavenging animation could possibly be re-used to work when interacting with suitcases, stockpiles, lockers, antlion mounds, and grubs.
+1
or do the nvsebootyshaking for lockers
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things   Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 pm

+1 yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion/Bug Report] Suggestions with animations/weapon attachments, and bug reports on Lockers and other minor things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1