HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Brotherhood Public Signal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Brotherhood Public Signal   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:06 am

We will become self-sufficient. We will become keepers of knowledge and lore. We will take responsibility for our actions, and we will hold accountable the actions of others. We are a Brotherhood. We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.
Always remember the fires that we were forged in.
Never forget.

As the Elder of this regions Brotherhood chapter, Id like to announce that both of my lead officers, Head Paladin Torres and Sentinel Crucible have recently went AWOL. Im am unsure of their location or well being. Please, if any information on them is found turn it into one of our patrols. For now Paladin Neo will be filling in the position officially as Head Paladin. The Brotherhood has gone through a lot since our entrance into this part of the wasteland. However, though this may be a great tragedy and most fatal mistake. Do not underestimate us. I WILL lead my brothers to victory. For the sake of preserving prewar secrets and preventing the annihilation of humanity a second time.

Ad Victoriam

-Elder Leon Price, humbled leader of
The Eastern Chapter of The Brotherhood of Steel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:30 am

Everybody hide your stockpiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:31 am

Well, having 200k of my resources will make you pretty self sufficient for a good while.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Ouch........I mean, Chess isn't wrong but ouch...

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Well this is a first, Leon described himself as humbled, its not a word that I would choose to describe you but I'm getting off the topic.

There should be a reason why both Torres and Crucible went AWOL, you can start searching why before you can search for were.

there is my helpful tip to find them, I wish you all good luck on the search, have a nice day...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm

:F|F: Price wrote:
We are a Brotherhood.  We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

Don't forget to add "We are Looters". Very Happy
However good luck on the BOS you're going to need it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:32 am

Piko wrote:
We are a Brotherhood.  We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

Don't forget to add "We are Looters". Very Happy
However good luck on the BOS you're going to need it.

grrr...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:10 am

If you want to dance just send a request we'll be waiting. Sure hope you didnt plan on basing anytime soon. Next time dont put a bull hit on one of my guys then try disrespect my men infront of me. Also, dont clog up our public frequency with your propaganda. We will be watching. Youll learn soon enough local. (PS dont bump month old threads just because we made you mad in character especially when your attempting to glorify that YOU attacked US not the other way around.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

If you want to dance just send a request we'll be waiting. Sure hope you didnt plan on basing anytime soon. Next time dont put a bull hit on one of my guys then try disrespect my men infront of me. Also, dont clog up our public frequency with your propaganda. We will be watching. Youll learn soon enough local. (PS dont bump month old threads just because we made you mad in character especially when your attempting to glorify that YOU attacked US not the other way around.)

First I will say to Coront and you that I'm sorry about the bump thread which I didn't know it was against the rules personally, but since you want to bring this up and accuse me for causing this issue I will give you a note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:23 pm

Wait, is this Piko the famous youtuber?!?! Omfg I'm a big fan please can I be in one of your videos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Public Signal   

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Public Signal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: