Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:38 am

The statement above is quite bias, and I personally don't agree. Their goals aren't to solely kill or murder, and I've been working with them on these couple of isolated issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:13 am

Everyone referring to the group as an inconceivable group of tyrants should look at some things. I attended one meeting with the Phoenix Company, I was impressed. Know why? Because Shepard decided to step up to the plate when nobody else would at the time. But, yes there is also the fact that once again the server is going to attempt a bonfire circle jerk. However it creates event possibilities and situations for all to enjoy and participate. If Mike wants to make a damn wiki, put in effort and take it seriously, why is it any of your concern?

Now, try to be respectful towards this contribution.
If you have a personal vendetta or issue, please voice it in other places then this thread. (We have a shit post thread for a reason)

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 pm

:F|F: De Luca wrote:
Everyone referring to the group as an inconceivable group of tyrants should look at some things. I attended one meeting with the Phoenix Company, I was impressed. Know why? Because Shepard decided to step up to the plate when nobody else would at the time. But, yes there is also the fact that once again the server is going to attempt a bonfire circle jerk. However it creates event possibilities and situations for all to enjoy and participate. If Mike wants to make a damn wiki, put in effort and take it seriously, why is it any of your concern?

Now, try to be respectful towards this contribution.
If you have a personal vendetta or issue, please voice it in other places then this thread. (We have a shit post thread for a reason)

Binafide circlejerk such as the SAFELAND Deal? where all 200K monies factions are allied with eachother?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 pm

The term is "Not shooting at each other 24/7 and realizing war is an endless cycle, and we'd make more money if we just worked together"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

The lore should just be switched from, Mercenary Company to Christian Youth Group
Back to top Go down
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

NO, THEY KILLED ME ONE TIME HOW DARE THEY! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Well what issues have they actually worked on? As I said before as well, this imagery Jack trying is to mask for his clan is just a way to get attention and to "help" the people out by working together to take out the conglos. I can tell you, when ever there is an event and people needs supplies of any sort they never step up to help, even Mikado helps out lol. Also I remember one time I witnessed Mike scamming a noob, I actually felt bad for the noob, at the end of Mike's deed Mike said, "Never trust a merc, never trust Phoenix Company, we are mercs!"

So yeah anyone can make up a speech to show their willingness to help out others and work for peace, but if that's already their mission why would there be a need to do so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Well what issues have they actually worked on? As I said before as well, this imagery Jack trying is to mask for his clan is just a way to get attention and to "help" the people out by working together to take out the conglos. I can tell you, when ever there is an event and people needs supplies of any sort they never step up to help, even Mikado helps out lol. Also I remember one time I witnessed Mike scamming a noob, I actually felt bad for the noob, at the end of Mike's deed Mike said, "Never trust a merc, never trust Phoenix Company, we are mercs!"

So yeah anyone can make up a speech to show their willingness to help out others and work for peace, but if that's already their mission why would there be a need to do so?
Considering Mike got shot in the face when delivering his speech I think he's serious.
Back to top Go down
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Well, the problem I have with these wiki submissions is this. Who's point of view is it from? Is it from the people of the faction, or people making chitchat at Glenn's bar(trademark). If it is from the view of the faction, they are going to make their faction sound a bit better then it is. They won't talk about all the bad things they have done, even to their allies. They don't talk about the kind of stuff that won't make alliances. Anyway, I don't think I explained this well, but these posts are just a way to misinform a player of their intentions. Like if they are " the most peaceful faction on the planet" and then they ended up being back stabbed by them.

I don't kinda tired, I don't really know if I got my point here, but if I figure out a way to say it better, I will.

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:34 pm

"History is written by its victors"

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:19 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
Requirements

A community with three or more people.
A suitable logo for your community with a transparent background. (I'll make one for you for 5-10$)
An RP/Lore friendly description of your community, including the origin and goal of your community.
Your community must be older than a month.
You must be rank 3 on your community to submit it.

Yea, the point of view when you submit your faction lore is the leader/ coleader as if your trying to convince people why you are important/relevant.
Back to top Go down
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:17 am

Holy fucking shit, just cause they are the "the bad bad people mooommmyyy!!" Kinda group does not mean they cannot be added to the fucking wiki, pull your head out of your ass and realize this isn't about whether they are good or bad, but whether or not they are worth shit, and considering all this butthurt, I would say they have made quite the impression.

Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:32 pm

^, why are people even able to post comments are these? Crucible makes a great point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Warandally wrote:
^, why are people even able to post comments are these? Crucible makes a great point.
Well if it's because will it be remember withing a month or be another distant memory
Back to top Go down
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Telion is getting so but blasted and he is again lying lol I havnt scamed any noobs shit... I have been helping noobs and I have several witnesses such as torres and crucible and a few others... so Boiiiiiiii if u want to try to win an argument bring proof and the truth to the table :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Tfw niggerposting ensues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:28 am

Blueforge you slimy runt, unfortunately he left the community because of your lying/ scamming ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:20 am

Just because he got scammed or lost gear and quit server for that, not gonna lie it's pathetic, I'm sorry if I sounds disrespectful but it's the truth, everyone does tha,t quit because of that, I got worse than you guys, I got betrayed by my own almost worth 100k each, did I quit? No, I take it like a man and I don't hold grudge like forever.
Also what do you expected from wasteland, you expect safeland? No, everyone gonna learn in hard way unfortunately, to not trust etc, and we're all equal, just because he's new or good guy, I don't give them special privilege, I treat everyone equally, I could do bad things all to the players no matter who it is or how strong our bond is and it's their fault for trusting too much to player in wasteland like a idiot. Sometimes they take it personal out of character or lost friend from steam because of it, it's all roleplay, no need to insult.
Note: the wasteland almost like safeland all the time, barely become wasteland and need more bad guys in my opinion, like actual player. It's boring without bandits, no action in wasteland

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!

Last edited by Ice Frost on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Grammar, typing on phone ugh..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-   Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 pm

I will have to politely ask all insults in this thread to come to an end, immediately. This isn't a shitpost, its a legitimate application, regardless of weather or not it is accepted. Behave yourselves.

Phoenix Company -Wiki Submission-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2