PostSubject: [Accepted] Remove of ban - Green Razer    Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:35 am

Server: Fallout: Decay - Primary Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23322796

Your RP Name: Green Razer / Jack Stones *I can't exactly remember, sadly.*

Date of incident: 27/12/15

Time of incident: 10:33

Time Zone: GMT+1

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was walking around the map, exploring it as usual. Trying to find a place where I should build my next project. Now suddenly I came across some of the npc's that were on the map. I ofcourse needed to get rid of them to get a move on with exploring but ofcourse I somehow managed to fail that. Now as stupidly enough, I coulden't hold myself back to. Go back and get my gear back that I have spend some time on getting. Now when I came to the place where I found my gear. I can clearly see someone else having seen me died, taking out npc most likely and ofcourse taking my gear (Which is understandable). Now what I did afterwards was asking him nicely if I could get my gear back from him, but he refused. Afterwards I kept on following him until I stumbled across his "base". After finding it I waited for him outside of his house and. When he came out, I simply took a shot at him and disconnecedt from the server simply because I was a coward and I didn't want to face the consequences. Even though ofcourse this will come with consequences clearly.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I would like to say that I have no evidence that can help this case out, but. I feel like I should still try make this appeal because of what I did and the VERY weird way I was behaving towards another player. At the time I was playing on the server or well, all these times I was playing. I have always had one big thing in the back of my head that was 'blocking off' from my way of behaving in a mature way. You see, I have or had a father with cancer which was very frustrating at the time. Now you may think "Hey, anyone can say this. Just to make people care for him!". That's not the way I want to explain it. I am just trying to say that when you are in a such situation with your family and you live and you eat and when I am even playing computer games just right beside them in the next room of the house. There is alot of thing's coming through your head, so much sometimes. That you can't really be yourself in a mature way. Which I felt in my case here. Now ofcourse. IT IS VERY understandable if I get a 'denied' for this appeal. It is really. Even though I have had all these problems in the back of my head. It shoulden't across other players and their playing experience on the server. Somehow that day I forgot what the server was actually about (Roleplaying in a themed world of "Fallout:Decay" ). I really don't have much else to say other than I am sorry! and indeedly too for the person I did this over to. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Remove of ban - Green Razer    Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:46 am

Hey, I remember you. I was that guy. I made your ban permanent because you were acting like an entitled ass about your stuff. And then barret combat logged. And it was my house, not my base by the way. I'll remove it when I get home from work because it was like two months ish ago

brh999

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Remove of ban - Green Razer    Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

Alright. It's good to hear and ofcourse. I am sorry again but. It's good to hear I will get a second chance, thanks alot! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Remove of ban - Green Razer    Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:24 pm

I got it chers. Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Remove of ban - Green Razer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1