HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Suggestions for Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Suggestions for Forums   Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:23 pm

I think when someone makes an appeal on the forums someone should actually look at it and make some comments. Maybe they should decide whether the person actually gets unbanned or if it is temporary they should decide to reduce it or get rid of the ban before the person is unbanned. For example: This guy made a post about being temporarily banned for a stupid reason and some people made a few comments but then no one ever looked at it again. It was never decided whether he would be unbanned or just reduced ban. This guy waited days to see if he would be unbanned or his ban length would be reduced. But no one commented ever again. This made the guy very angry because he was just totally ignored. He waited through his whole ban and it was never decided. His post is right here to show you what happened. http://www.frostburnt.com/t2957-removal-reduce-of-ban-the-lone-wanderer#22738 I just think that the decision should be made before the person gets unbanned from waiting out the time instead of making that person wait and it never gets decided. It would make the server look better also. To summarize the story. This guy got banned for 5 days for something that was a little silly. He made an appeal some people looked at it and commented on it. After waiting for 5 days to see what the decision was. There was no decision so this guy wasted his time waiting to see if he would get unbanend for this silly reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forums   Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Florida_Wolf wrote:
This made the guy very angry because he was just totally ignored. I just think that the decision should be made before the person gets unbanned from waiting out the time instead of making that person wait and it never gets decided. It would make the server look better also.

Threat Detected.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forums   Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:12 am

Well maybe if that person didn't break the rules in the first place then they wouldn't be stuck writing paragraphs about why we didn't serve them instantly for 4 day bans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forums   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 am

He didn't really break the rules. He wasn't able to not break the rules because of some faggot. Also his appeal was completely ignored after the first 2 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forums   Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:22 am

If you would like to stop referring to yourself as another person, maybe people would take this more seriously.

Also a few things to note, you could've just asked someone on the Teamspeak to help you with this. There are many ways to contact admins outside of this forums. Steam groups, add them as a friend or post a question on their profile page requesting them to take a look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Suggestions for Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1