My great mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:12 am

Hello everyone of the FrostBurnt community, staff and players alike, i am not going to sugar coat this for myself nor will i hide what i have done... Early this morning i made a costly mistake that affected our TeamSpeak and the trust that has been put in me as an owner. The sad bitter truth is i fucked up hard and i should have been better and more aware of my actions and my surrounding, i should have been better for you as the life blood of FrostBurnt and i failed you as a staff member and as a member of this community, now i know you some may be asking yourself "but Chacon how did you fail us?" I failed you by giving a random troll posing as one of our CSC's power that they then used to hijack the teamspeak and fuck with it like a cat with a ball of yarn...I fucked up hard and i know i did and i feel guilty as hell for this, nothing can or ever will justify the mistake i made and the trouble i caused because of it. Nothing can excuse me for what i did, not even if you were to forgive me for it. I have been demoted for my actions and i truly do deserve it and i deserve your anger and you may give it to me if you wish, i will read every post you make here and i will treat it with the utmost respect and consideration. I have one last thing i most say to all of you as the community, i am sorry for what i did...i truly am so very sorry and i hope you can find it in you to forgive my foolishness for the fuck up i made today. I really am hoping you all as a community can forgive me for this and that you can still find trust in me as you have before. i hope you all understand and once again i am sorry for this awful mistake.

Mr.Chacon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:48 am

I have to own up to this to an extent, I should be ensuring that this sort of stuff doesn't happen by overseeing proper training and I should not have allowed the ranks to remain in a state where someone with CSC can demote a Founder. Chacon made a small mistake with huge consequences because he wasn't really thinking, everyone does stuff like this, but some times you just get really unlucky and things like this happen. Chacon has been set to CSC for the time being because I can't justify keeping him at a rank that can assign permissions after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:43 am

Chacon. I know you didn't do it intentionally to hurt us, I understand. To whoever wanted to frame one of our staff members and my friends, you've shut us down for like what, 6 hours on late night downtime. I don't think anybody has a reason to be mad at you Chacon, it was an honest mistake and only that, it didn't hurt us permanently or anything like that. I'm sure you feel guilty but just remember I don't think any of us are actually mad at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:57 am

It happens dude. There was a backup. No harm no fowl.

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:25 am

Mr.Chacon, we are human and we ain't perfect, all of us make mistakes.
Don't beat yourself up, it was just a mistakes, we all recover from a simple mistakes, no major harm was done to the community.
So cheer up dude...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 am

While it was really stupid what you did, it was something really easy to slip up on when we feel like we're in a little club full of people we trust. Didn't really affect anything major, and I'm kind of clueless as to why the guy even decided to do it, since apparently it was just a random passerby that doesn't even know what Frostburnt is.

It's just a game server, and the Teamspeak is just a talk client with backups. The guy literally made no dent on anything besides temporarily DDOSing Bizz and Coront so he could get an advantage on the server without the operator having internet access to fix it.

This has happened in the past within the first few months the PostNuke was up. A bunch of Middle Eastern "people" hijacked the server and did this same thing, minus the Bizz DDOSing.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 am

was a demotion entirely nessecary? Its a mistake anyone of us could have made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 am

There is no reason to demote yourself Chacon, all of us have made mistakes at one point, don't be so harsh on yourself. Hell, if it was who I think it is, I didn't realize it either.

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:00 am

Dam i really don't know how to start this off. You guys and your feed back so far have really uplifted my spirits and are really are making me feel better, yes i was hard on myself but i was giving you guys the truth how i saw it at the time about that mistake and trying to tell you all that i messed up...hell i had such a hard time sleeping last night just because i feared most of you all would be angry at me but seeing this really makes me happy i got on today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:14 am

lol Chacon the real fag here isn't you, you gay man. it's the huge nigger who ruined the place. you didn't do this on purpose so o well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 am

The guy who was given CSC wouldn't happen to be the same person who tried impersonating Chacon a month back would it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:20 am

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
lol Chacon the real fag here isn't you, you gay man. it's the huge nigger who ruined the place.  you didn't do this on purpose so o well
XD i knew for a matter of fact you would make a comment like that...i am glad to see you are understanding in your own special way Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:25 am

Fade Attano wrote:
The guy who was given CSC wouldn't happen to be the same person who tried impersonating Chacon a month back would it?
it is funny you ask that because not even i know if he was or not Fade but at this point i wouldn't doubt its a number of people that are trying to get powers and fuck shit up, i say that because he brought a friend in after he had the powers and gave him powers then they toke the TS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruby rose

PostSubject: He Should Be Forgiven.   Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Mr.Chacon did not mean to hurt the community in anyway. He just made a mistake, that anyone could of made. That I know this man and he does not make a lot of mistakes in his work as a staff member that he is great at his work. But again we all make mistakes in life that is big or slow, like breaking a bone or breaking a mug that was a gift from someone special. But we don't just attack a man or a woman when they are on the floor, that is trying to get your forgiveness because he don't want to loss something that he loves doing. because we are human, not a beast. So we should forgive this man (Mr.Chacon) from his mistakes that he has done and we should make him born again to shine as an owner once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:30 pm

It's alright Mr. Chacon, just make sure you don't repeat the same mistake, today you made and learn from it, like I did in the past albino

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:35 pm

just learn to be observant usually, not like you did this with malicious intent of screwing over the community
Back to top Go down
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Oh and by the way, Nightmare was a shitty owner and abused constantly with his best bud Sloan and neither of them got in any trouble until the very end. I just feel like a demotion is unnecessary, people have done way worse before they were demoted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:19 pm

It was an honest mistake and I, personally, don't think that a demotion is the correct answer. Plus there are backups for this exact reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Chacon It's chill man, Everyone has their days of fucking up. You can't just live your life thinking you won't ever make a mistake. We all do man, I was banned because I made mistakes and I learned from it. Just remember to know who your joking around with.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Yummy wrote:
Chacon It's chill man, Everyone has their days of fucking up. You can't just live your life thinking you won't ever make a mistake. We all do man, I was banned because I made mistakes and I learned from it. Just remember to know who your joking around with.
iI really didn't think about what i was doing at the time , it is not the first time a staff member needed powers when they were on another device so i gave him them having a false sense of security not knowing the mistake i had made until it had already happened and Coront told me i was at fault. trust me this will never happen again but it does not chance what happened now. I will say this, there is a lot of live coming from everyone right now and it has really up lifted me and all of you pep talks on TS make me feel better about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterskull2

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 pm

It sounds to me like honest mistake. Not to mention that Chacon definitely one of the best admins for FF. My opinion is that he be given his rank back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:14 pm

He made a mistake, he said sorry, and he is being honest, he is a great guy and one of the best admins in the server. He must have his rank back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Things happen Chacon. We all make mistakes man, we are not perfect. If we were perfect.....I think the world would be boring as heck cause there would be no mistakes and no improvements on a lot of things. Lots of great things came from mistakes (a lot of mistakes also was really bad too) and we learned from it. That is what makes us stronger and wiser as a person. Smile
He shouldn't be demoted for this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:29 pm

mathew95597 wrote:
Things happen Chacon. We all make mistakes man, we are not perfect. If we were perfect.....I think the world would be boring as heck cause there would be no mistakes and no improvements on a lot of things. Lots of great things came from mistakes (a lot of mistakes also was really bad too) and we learned from it. That is what makes us stronger and wiser as a person. Smile
He shouldn't be demoted for this.

True, but anyways Chacon has been a great staff member and hes great with sits as in he does whats right and not for his friends and also like everybody said, he shouldnt be demoted, this was just a little mistake, at least in my opinion

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My great mistake   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:48 pm

From what I heard Chacon personally, it's a mistake. And personally in my heart, Chacon definitely did not intended to hurt the community. I can't say much but I will just be a straight forward person here. A mistake is a mistake, and seeing from how you were able to back up the whole team speak, no biggie or at least from how I see of it backing up (You can yell at me all day if it's hard to back it up). No matter who the person is, no matter how big the role the person have, no matter how the proper is the training, there will always be a scenario of mistake. My verdict? Make Chacon the Owner again. Chacon, you are forgiven all the way to the freaking space and beyond!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My great mistake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next