Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:44 pm

STEAM_0:0:29226738

Mike Simms

Year and a half ago, or more...

Not entirely sure...

Central

Forever

Arktic, whose been a douche to me since I joined, scammed me out of a car, I lost it, asked an admin for help, he said he couldn't help. It was really late and I hadn't slept for very long, and I overreacted and went on a murder spree, which I now understand is not ok. Im sorry for this, and it makes me want to laugh that its taken me a year and a half to figure out that I was in the wrong there. I've been playing in the no-rule server and have myself a huge group and stuff, and i've been interacting with the community through there. I really want to come back to the main game because its probably the best gmod server i've ever found, and I really enjoy it.

Please note this is how I remember it, and I did not go back to review any of my other ban appeals. if anything is incorrect or any more questions, this is all I remember on the matter other than Lisa simpson, the person who took the car after arktic scammed me, complained about it glitching about a while back. but thats not important info, lols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Mike Simms   Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:47 pm

I don't see the issue, but you'll be on a tight line you better not cross.. I'll hop on to unban you now.

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1