HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Why was the juggernaut suit removed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
efex03

PostSubject: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 am

The juggernaut armor set looked really really cool, and a lot of players seemed to like it. Was just wondering out of curiosity why it was removed? Sorry if this was explained before, or is considered an annoying question.

View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:42 am

Fallout lore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Its a HL2 model and we use fallout models it wont work with our animations

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Also, It was pretty trash tbh, it had 0 fire resistance and like 75% bullet resist soo
Back to top Go down
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:44 pm

HOW MANY MONTHS AGO WAS THAT? I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER JUGGERNAUT ARMOR UNTIL NOW! Your talking about the ugly Call of Duty Rip right?

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
Its a HL2 model and we use fallout models it wont work with our animations

That'd make sense! Thanks for putting my curiosity to an end.

View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Techlord9 wrote:
That wasn't from call of duty..

What was the source then? I thought It was Modern Warfare 2, specifically.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:28 pm

The T-45D Power Armor has replaced the Juggernaut suit a bit over a year ago.
The Juggernaut armor, as well as all armors from the first Armor system were not compatible with the Fallout character system and would require extensive extra work outside of my area of experience in order to make it compatible. If you are willing to rig the suit to the Fallout 3/NV/Oblivion rig, or know someone who is able (or already has) let me know and I'll consider adding it as a new armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
The T-45D Power Armor has replaced the Juggernaut suit a bit over a year ago.
The Juggernaut armor, as well as all armors from the first Armor system were not compatible with the Fallout character system and would require extensive extra work outside of my area of experience in order to make it compatible. If you are willing to rig the suit to the Fallout 3/NV/Oblivion rig, or know someone who is able (or already has) let me know and I'll consider adding it as a new armor.
(Link Sent To James)
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:48 pm

The link you sent me was a youtube video of someone who may have had that armor, but the download link given is broken, and the video uploader claims he lost the files, so that's a dead end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
The link you sent me was a youtube video of someone who may have had that armor, but the download link given is broken, and the video uploader claims he lost the files, so that's a dead end.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kiunbhpoh8g77c4/AAA1ym8rGUUwfcjJr2hookX0a?dl=0
I manged to rip the files off of G.U.N Network
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Nice work!
I wasn't actually expecting this lol, not sure if I'll add it, but now it's within the realm of possibility. Would be kind of nice if there was some highly protective non-power armor that severely restricted movement and made it harder to handle weapons do to bulkiness, I'd probably make it's protection on-par or slightly better than Panzer, but give you a negative effect to your weapon handling and athletics. Would be kind of cool to see the iconic "jug" to return.
Back to top Go down
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 pm

WOOOO YES! Thanks yummy! Can't wait for it, if you decide to add it that is (@bizz)

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:53 am

I would very much like to see this come back. It was my favorite of the original arnors. I like it when things come back. Reminds me of the old days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why was the juggernaut suit removed?   Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:08 am

Congrat its been added
Back to top Go down

Why was the juggernaut suit removed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1