PostSubject: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Server:Fallout Decay:Non Pvp/Expermiental

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:93758349

Your RP Name:Leslie Chow

Date of incident:2/28/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):7:00pm

Time Zone:Central

Length of Ban:Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Okay so I got into a little argument with one of my customers over me closing a door in his face..I said he could kill me for my 10xp..So he shot me and then I came back cause it was my shop..So I wasn't trying to break NLR. He pulled me on a mountain when I got back to my shop. Warned me for NLR and we talked about what happened in my shop..I go back after the sends me back to spawn..its already been 5 minutes since the killing at the shop tho & since he pulled me on the mountain and talked to me about breaking NLR. So I went back he pulls me away and says the time you spent in the sit didn't count..so I told him he was just being a asshole as we sat on the mountain again. He said last warning for NLR before I called him a asshole..Then hes like "Last straw" Perma bans me over me calling him an asshole. That's petty... I don't care who you are. A kick would have been fine..but a perma ban? Comes into the shop..demands respect..and everything..like everyone I talked to on this server either agrees that they dislike the staff or that you should be nice to the staff and suck their popsicle's. I mean what is this crap..Is that why I saw a Is Frostburnt dying post?

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:I don't need any evidence. I just have my words that I type. P.s. I gather up 4k today and buy some super cheap scientist parts and then..I just get banned over something petty and small..like the word asshole? That's fucking savage.. But seems to me whenever I have something to be looking forward to build and im almost there.. I get banned.. :/ You can even ask around..Ive been helping people all day making new friends in the waste playing as a cultivator. I only had a issue with one fucking customer? The whole dayyyy? One customer? That's it. Nobody else has had issues with me..so justify that...or can you even? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:33 pm

If I receive a bad player report then that is all fine..but one guys judgement on a permanent ban? That isn't fair to me or anyone else that could be in my position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Know what he says...His Character is a asshole? Did I truly disrespect him by calling him a asshole? Define asshole then please. Ian Brown is already quitting because of today. The morale is going down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:38 pm

I mean its either start looking out for your players and acting like you truly care about them..or just ignore the people and their thoughts. I try not to be inconsiderate either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Jesus, stop the multi-posting. Think before you hit that send button.

But other than that, I do agree its petty but it is an admin and he will give you the same amount of respect you give to him. Also, you did allow him to kill you which counts as a valid kill. Instead of arguing, had you kept your cool, the admin in question would be in more trouble.

However, I do hope you get a severely reduced ban. Perma seems too harsh and a kick would've been more than enough and then followed by a ban had you continued the same shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 pm

My bad for multi-posting. I am not accustomed to the whole forum thing much. Well I mean he admitted his character was a asshole. All I said was "You know now your just being a asshole" Which he admitted I guess..so its not entirely wrong with what I said or did. NLR I broke because I owned a store in which I needed to feed people and customers. I am sorry about breaking NLR for business desires. :/ True neo-Child. But this I do wonder why I saw the "Is frostburnt dying post?" And after my ban today one of my friends has already quit the server. RIP Ian Brown. <3 With the growing clientele I built from the server..They have all told me either admins are really harsh, disliked, or that you should suck their cocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 pm

+1, This should be like 2-7 days instead of perma, permas a bit too much.

Stevie1177
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Hey Chow, allow me to enlighten the situation. At the time I was roleplaying as a chem dealing raider character for an event. I will not argue the grounds you were killed, as the situation was entirely called for. However, immediately upon your death you returned to the location you died and told me to leave. I moved you to explain why the kill was valid and warned you to not break NLR. Immediately after the discussion you returned to the same spot. I do not consider the time spent during the sit to contribute as part of the NLR time before return policy. I pulled you away again to explain. You proceeded to insult me not for my actions in character but to me directly.

"[LOOC] Leslie Chow: Your just being a ass. Period."
"[LOOC] Lesie Chow: Stop being a asshole man."

Doing my job and enforcing the rules does not make me an asshole. Your failure to understand the rules does not exempt you from punishment excluding rare circumstances. Even still you do not show the capacity to show respect to the staff members just doing their job. Your ban has been shortened, but if you continue to break the rules you will be banned permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Mr.Chow wrote:

Well, which is it?

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Exavolt wrote:
Mr.Chow wrote:

Well, which is it?

Its the main server, obviously.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Exavolt wrote:
Mr.Chow wrote:

Well, which is it?
I'm pretty sure it's Fallout Decay Primary cause I saw him, playing on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Its the main. Im sorry. I was doing something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:57 pm

I was calling you that because you didn't let me know after we left the sit to wait 5 mins before coming back. I swore you told me to the first time when we were talking but the 2nd time you pulled me away you said..Last warning..Mind me asking but am I being punished for staff disrespect or what exactly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevie1177
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:18 pm

I had no intention to give punishment. I took you away to inform you and you replied with a smart ass response. Far as I saw it you were making an excuse to break NLR. You broke NLR twice, first one with no room for confusion. However you took it upon yourself to act as if you were the higher authority and showed complete disrespect, which doesn't help the idea you were lying to break NLR again. Learn to have some respect for others, regardless of who they are. A simple "I'm sorry I misunderstood" would have been sufficient, however you chose to act rudely and show a complete lack of respect by insulting the staff member attempting to merely inform and warn you instead of punish you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

When you dragged me aside the first time you told me I was breaking NLR but the second time I was mad because you didn't let me know when you tp'd me and were leaving to wait 5 mins. I thought 5 mins after my death in general. Since in the rules it says wait 5 mins before coming back to your body. That's why I was angry? I swore I explained partially that you should have told me before you tp'd me to the spawn point the 2nd time. That was why I got mad at you, my bad for that. That's why I was saying it shouldn't all be my fault man..I was a cultivator ya know..? I don't do anything around the map at all. Not even loot or kill anything as a cultivator..So it was kinda just common sense for me at the first to go back to town considering that was my only activity. The fear of losing customers I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

When you dragged me aside the first time you told me I was breaking NLR but the second time I was mad because you didn't let me know when you tp'd me and were leaving to wait 5 mins. I thought 5 mins after my death in general. Since in the rules it says wait 5 mins before coming back to your body. That's why I was angry? I swore I explained partially that you should have told me before you tp'd me to the spawn point the 2nd time. That was why I got mad at you, my bad for that. That's why I was saying it shouldn't all be my fault man..I was a cultivator ya know..? I don't do anything around the map at all. Not even loot or kill anything as a cultivator..So it was kinda just common sense for me at the first to go back to town considering that was my only activity. The fear of losing customers I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevie1177
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 pm

I simply brought you away to inform you in privacy instead of doing it in the middle of town. You were never sent back to spawn a second time because you were banned for disrespect before you were moved back.Your position and role is not an excuse for breaking NLR. Wastelanders basing arent allowed to break NLR to their raided base because "they have nothing else to do besides base." I gave you a fair first warning for an inexcusable break of NLR and was intending to inform you of your second mistake. You took it upon yourself to return sass and insult me as I attempted to do so. Your actions then are the reason you were banned. The ban was made permanent only if you chose not to make an appeal. If you continue treating staff the way you did then it is not worth me and the other staff members time to unban you just to reban you for the same reason. An appeal would show you have learned your lesson or are at least willing to commit to change your errors. Understand I don't want you to kiss my ass and lick my boots. I'm a staff member on a server not a co producer of gmod or something. However when us staff members are only doing our jobs or letting rule breakers off with warnings only to be disrespected by said player? It's intolerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Player has been unbanned since this issue, Thread can be set to Resolved and Locked.

Removal Of Mr.Chow [Resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1