HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowSlayer

PostSubject: [NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94409313

Your RP Name: Jack Ross

Their SteamID: Unknown

Their RP Name: Unknown

Date of incident: Between: 3-1-2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1am-1:30am

Time Zone: (Pacific Standard Time)
UTC/GMT -8 hours

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well all i was doing was using my m24 sniper with a suppressor and a bi-pod to kill a Super mutton and suddenly i was killed from the back with a shotgun i got a gimps of the kiler helmet it was a type of military i knew it was a person because all they took was my guns a m24 and a p226 Check the logs for the person sorry i couldn't check to see who it really was or provide name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:23 am

I should have included that the sound of a shotgun was herd as well that was the weapon they used to one shot kill me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Just scanned the logs, and you were killed by a Super Mutant NPC...
The person you saw probably just looted you, there's no logs of him damaging you. Just stay aware of your surroundings so you don't get ambushed, don't get in to fights with stuff if you have an ounce of uncertainty about what fighting them entails and don't forget that hiding from NPCs in this gamemode actually works.
[Locked]

If you have a complaint about how Super mutants work, please post a suggestion on how you think they can be made better in the technical section of the forums. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
ShadowSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Thanks for the feed back i really thought a person did kill me just a small glitch affected me to think it was a person who killed me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[NPC Death]Player Killed me for NO reason (Resolved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1