HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneth Taylor

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor

Sever: Fallout Decay: Non PVP/RP

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:95764196

Date of incident: 29/02/16

Time of incident: 2:15 PM

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Length of ban: Permanent

I was banned for RDM it is a permanent ban. I was shooting at a super mutant and I was using an M4A1 and one of my bullets hit someone for 14 HP. So this guy came up to me when I was trading with (Leo Arc) he bought 3 stimpacks from me for 10 of each. I said I dident shoot him and I dident know I did until it was pulled from the logs and either way its 14 HP I would give him some healing items no big deal right ? that's what I thought... instead after I was paid by Leo I was in my inventory about to drop the stimpacks that were paid for. In that same moment I was shot dead by the guy that approached me while I was in my inventory and he said. "You shot my friend that's why I killed you" I said to him that I dident shoot him or at least I dident know I was only trying to help kill the super mutant not to try and kill anyone. he said "The spray on your gun caused you to hit him" I said well I dident mean to shoot him my bad. At this point this guy had taken all my loot so I had asked him to return it to me. He responded with a no... so I asked once more why did you shot me? He said "You shot my friend and we are in the same clan". At this point I'm like well now what there was no admins online (none that would respond to me) so I could report this and have it cleared up. The whole time I was asking him to return my loot he was being very rude so. I thought to myself if he had shot and killed me and will not return my loot as well as no admins that responded to my request then he had started a war with my clan small yet still a clan. now all the items that I had lost were the items that I spent my first 4 days on the sever earning. So I crafted a mac 10 and went to try and get my items back so. I shot him in the head and some other random guy that was not in there clan shot me. So after I lost all my hard earned loot I left the sever for a while to calm down cause at this point I was not having a good day so I joined back later thinking to myself ill just earn it back no big deal. Seconds later I was banned by Griffin john for RDM Forever. I do not remember the names of the player I shot by mistake or the players who shot me I was told by a few friends on the sever to submit a ban appeal on the fourm so here I am. I trust that who ever reads this that will make the right decision I dident not mean to cause the players or the server any grief if I did so. I think it was just a misunderstanding. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Regrdless of whether or not you are actually at fault here, a permanent ban for a new player is absurd. I'll see to it myself that your ban will be shortened if not removed entirely based on some questions I have for griffen. Anyways, you shouldn't of been killed for misfire if it was only one shot, but you really should of filed a player abuse report before taking matters in to your own hands. Regardless, I completely understand why you did what you did (assuming this is the full story) and it's not like you know any better, so once I get home I'll sort this out.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Kenneth Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks for taking the time to read my post I had thought to myself that I was pretty much screwed cause I had no proof cause I had placed a text board down and it loaded my logs with red text errors and I could not take a screen shot in time. and thanks for giving me a second chance . Also thanks I try to be an easy going guy . the way I had found out the guys that were killing me came to spawn and he pulled it from the logs saying that I did 14 HP and I thought cause I was banned with no proof I was pretty much done for so I had left it at I had fun while it lasted and I even met two friends along the way and moved on. until Trooper Logan and kitty. told me I should tell my story so I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers1
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Although I have no objections for the removal of the ban. after accidentally shooting me and me killing him, he RDM-ed Ruby Rose with a mac11 but Marcus's Alt (i forgot the name) Killed him for firing weapons inside his restaurant and he NLR-ed 2 more times to kill Ruby, again then attempt to RDM Marcus as well. He has not told the whole story but i didn't want him to be perma-banned. maybe like 1 month. but its been like 3 weeks so like 1 more week.

ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Hello, I'm just going to leave this here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruby rose

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Noodlers wrote:
Although I have no objections for the removal of the ban. after accidentally shooting me and me killing him, he RDM-ed Ruby Rose with a mac11 but Marcus's Alt (i forgot the name) Killed him for firing weapons inside his restaurant and he NLR-ed 2 more times to kill Ruby, again then attempt to RDM Marcus as well. He has not told the whole story but i didn't want him to be perma-banned. maybe like  1 month. but its been like 3 weeks so like 1 more week.

This is true, but I have no information like videos and pictures <_<. The only thing I have is my words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers1
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Ill Start from the top. This man first randomly sniped a newbie but the newbie got his stuff back and his excuse for killing him was, "Oh i was sniping the Super Mutant", Literally 5 seconds after the death of the super mutant. The second time was when Ruby and I were messing around by shooting each other and using player traps in adv dupe (we removed them once we caught each other) So he goes and snipes Ruby (I presume). Then he dealt 14 damage to me and i had enough of his shit of shooting and killing people. So i gunned him down. I took his stuff then i knew he was gonna attempt to kill me. Manly Tears had told me that Kenneth tried to hire Manly (Who was a Scavenger) to kill me as a hitman even though it was invalid. He then grabbed one of his 3 mac 11 to NLR-RDM Ruby twice, successfully doing it once though stopped from looting thanks to Rickie Anderson. He eventually attempted to kill Rickie once failing. He then eventually stayed in spawn and raged quit.

Kenneth Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm

At least I made people laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenneth Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 pm

I never shot anyone up until the point where I shot you by mistake also I thought it was ruby who shot me not you my bad and I did tell the full story I shot back at whoever shot me in the bar I had low health so I most likely only hit you a few times. of course I returned fire at the bar owner I have no issue with him shooting me I was only trying to get my loot back and I stand by the fact that I was in my inventory so I only assumed it was the player who came up to me claiming that I shot you. also there is no way I could see who it was when I was in my inventory and it was the last thing I saw before death. there was no attempted RDM I shot the player who I thought it was and I did not know then I was shot by the bar owner so I returned fire and died. me shooting back at you is self explanatory what do you think we did after I was shot by him ? sat down and had a tea party ? (lol) just because I dident include the part where I walked back to town. doesn't mean I dident tell the full story yea dude I magically teleported there you caught me. Also I did not have three mac 11s I had one I went back to town after I was killed in the bar to try and pick up my workbench so I dident waste all that scrap but my inventory was full so I said screw it so I left after speaking with you guys and I left end of story happy ? to be quite frank that has nothing to do with any of the deaths or anything else . its funny how this all could go down in a mater of two mins so why don't you upload the full vid so we can all see how rude you were to me to get me to that point. your not telling the full story here. in the end I mean no disrespect and I'm glad I could make some people laugh so thanks for that. PS. I asked him to change jobs but you left that part out to huh ? oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers1
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Note i don't have a recording of the incident. Manly had some of it recorded and also he only told me you were trying to hire him as a scavenger, he made no mention of switching classes. also What did you just write? i cant make heads or tails of what you just said. note you came back to town NLR-ing 3 times.

Note that i just want you banned 1 week more. not infinite. Though if you keep talking to people this way i may suggest to extend the time, If I win this case.

Kenneth Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Like I said I mean no disrespect here . But you brought yourself to this thread to post your side of the story fine with me. Although I do not respect the fact that you come here claiming I did not tell the full story. Last time I checked we both have different Point Of Views.That is why we are here right ? Also I am sorry I did not write that last post neatly. I had just woken up and checked the news on my ban I did not expect to see more fire added to this whole ordeal. I know you don't have the video but I was responding to you both in bulk also the reason I posted it a few times over is because over is cause I was editing it as I went along going back and reading so I can cover everything you guys have said from my POV and I do not know how or if I can delete the other posts reason being I am new to the website. Also I am not talking to anyone in a disrespectful way I was being sarcastic and was simply trying to lighten the mood. (Freedom of speech) is not something you can be banned for unless of course it is used to bully or disrespect players if you took it that way I am truly sorry. If you read the first post you will see what I said about me coming back and shooting the player again that is self explanatory due to the time frame this was based around. So here just for you friend (I broke NLR not THREE but TWO times ONE time I returned to the town was to shoot the player for my loot back Second time I returned to get my workbench but my inventory was full more detail in my response to you guys). I to repeat myself about some things that took place only because I try to explain it the most detail possible to avoid confusion. Last but not least my dear readers I don't think it is your place ol buddy ol pal to deside or encourage my ban in anyway seeing that you are not a staff member (To My Knowledge). Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers1
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

No it was just that you seemed in the presentation that you were incredibly angry and rude but i am tired too so I may be misinterpreting the presentation. Just noting you can be killed for NLR-ing. You still are admitting that you NLR-ed to shoot the player for your loot back, which was the wrong person, Ruby Rose.

I'm not saying "Ill decide the ban" I'm saying because i thought you were acting rude which I may have misunderstood that "I'll suggest a longer ban time for toxicity" Which Bizzclaw has extended ban times for people appealing being quite rude (note: I AM NOT SPEAKING FOR BIZZCLAW, He has the choice whether to extend, remove or keep the ban how it is)

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:01 am

Noodlers, you can't be killed for NLR. If that happens, you refer them to staff, so we can handle it. If there is no staff online, then write a player abuse report. That's why we have these reports formatted for you guys.

In my verdict, I would like to see Kenneth Taylor come back on the server. Sometimes, these shots are misinterpreted for hostility (unless if I am mistaken that it was intentionally). And often times I too, accidentally shot people when it comes to crossfire, thus I exercise cautions on my shooting. +1 To remove Kenneth's ban. Even if he was to be banned for NLR reason, at least shorten it to be days. Perma are too harsh.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor    Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:31 pm

He's a new player and he's already been banned since a week and a half ago. There isn't enough here to justify a ban for longer than he's already waited, so I'm going to lift his ban. All I can say is that next time you think you've been wronged by the rules, don't take it in to your own hands. It will cause more problems than it's worth.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who's posted to try and make sense of everything. I'll be locking this now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Shortened] Removal of ban Kenneth Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1