Keybean

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43123760
Your RP Name: Kevin Shmidt

Date of incident:8/22/13
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 9:20 PM
Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So after messing around once again with a few friends I started to chase Halt. Soon after, He ran into a what I thought to be an empty base( Turns out it was Alaska's. ) I thought it was only Halt and I in that area so I started to prop climb over. When I got to the top Alaska was there glaring at me. I jumped down and he stated " I'm going to ban you perma-ban you." Yeah I know, I shouldn't have done it in the first place but a perma-ban without warning? I thought it was only me and Halt so it wouldn't affect anyone or break RP.

PS: I didn't last long Demon :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Claimed, I will be handling this from now on.

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh look, another unwarranted perma-ban. Instead of perma-banning Kevin without warning, couldn't you have killed him, then kicked him? It was a first time offense for prop climbing.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
synthesisP

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Alaska: Instead of killing you with the many guns i spawn in, ill ban you like everyone else in the server would... right? enjoy your time on the server, while being threatened by our many badmins. also if you punch me, ill destroy you like a grinder. (welcome to democracy)
Spoiler:

Last edited by synthesisP on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 pm

After looking through the logs again. It turns out he has already been ban more then once (For prop abuse) Prop abuse is not tolerated here and being a 2 time offender. You will not be un-ban.

Also synthesisP and Opsan. Do not post anything on others appeals. If you were not there or involved.

And talking shit about our admins is also not tolerated here, at least when their is no reason. Alaska saw a player breaking the rules (Prop rules at that) and perma-ban him. He made a call and he is in no way at fault.

[Denied/Locked]

Last edited by Mushroom on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am

I perma-banned him because it was his second offense. He has been given another chance, and abused props again right after being unbanned. I looked over and he was propsurfing into my base. I don't tolerate that.

Also, synthesis, I've never played with you before, so how would you know if I spawn guns in or not? Talking shit about admins when you have no proof of anything is a good way to get removed.

You don't like the server? DON'T PLAY ON IT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

[Mushroom] Removal of ban Kevin Shmidt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1