New Rules Format

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: New Rules Format   Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 am

Hello everyone! Brig here,

You may have noticed the rules page look ever so slightly different. This is my attempt to make rules easier to find and to reference. I often notice that it can take several minutes to find and site a rule to a player, and vise versa. So with this I hope to clear that up a bit.

The new format includes labeled Section(Numbered), Sub-sections(Lettered), and bullet points(Numbered). For example, if I sited [III-C-4] It would mean to Find the Murder section, Sub section 'Misc', and the bullet point referring to the rule on leading npc's to towns.

Most of the OOC rule was removed due to it referring to the OOC global chat.

There were also some minor grammar and spelling fixes, with more to come.

Lastly in the coming week I will be making some changes to the rules. Mostly removing old, no longer relevant rules. But Also adding some rules that will pertain to things like minging, for extra server security against acts that would otherwise disturb the general public's experience on the server.

Thanks for your time everyone, and as always, we welcome your feedback on these changes.

Last edited by Brigadier General Bacon on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:15 pm

er... according to section 3 part ab * 3x, the triangle's radius is 180. so you can't be doing that on this here forum software
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:57 am

Thank you! There are plenty of rules for the server that aren't really defined in the current list, an update is always great, thank you again for putting in the time to update the rules.
Double Post: Also I think you should include a voice warning instead of solely text chat (Of course you need proof that you did). I record a lot so I prefer using voice.
TRIPLE POST: Lastly, are KOS signs allowed? Kinda ruins the silent raid thang and limits wandering players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 am

Kos signs are ok. Im not sure if its already in the rules but all be adding that if you have one your automatically raidable. since you must have something to protect right? That will limit people sanctioning of the map. And provide some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:13 am

Now I can accurately pinpoint the rules when people scream at me for killing them and taking their dank loots. But we should define the "Teamspeak as radio" more clearly if thats still a thing. the teamspeak channel like NEEDS to have the "postnukeRP Radio" description(and no changing it on a whim).

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:16 am

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Thank you! There are plenty of rules for the server that aren't really defined in the current list, an update is always great, thank you again for putting in the time to update the rules.
Double Post: Also I think you should include a voice warning instead of solely text chat (Of course you need proof that you did). I record a lot so I prefer using voice.
TRIPLE POST: Lastly, are KOS signs allowed? Kinda ruins the silent raid thang and limits wandering players.

Voice warnings are allowed if you can provide a video preferably minutes before and after its issued.
**Note**
Some people for some retarded reason play without sound, but if they acknowledge the warning it's completely valid.

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 am

You might want to fix 3-B-7, its "from" not "Form"
Will there be a exception for 3-C-3 in war?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Please do fix III.F. 2 and 4, there is a contradiction to it unless I am not getting the idea right. Thanks!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Just so you know this grammar isn't mine, I'm the one going back to fix it. thanks for the help, I'll keep making fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:47 pm

III.H.6. Misspell of continueing which should be Continuing

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Brig I cant alter my post thats why I posted three times, could you look into fixing that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Format   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Ill look into ot telion
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Rules Format
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1