HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

We should get permanent bases and other stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Im new to the server and all, but i kinda get sick and tired of leaving the server to go to school or bed and waking up or returning to the server to see my base disappeared or taken over, its fine if i leave and say its free for the taking, but sometimes i like to not have to build the same base over and over. also i though of adding a special ability to ghouls where ferals dont attack them, unless that ghoul gets too close to the feral. please respond with your thoughts, i love to hear any suggestions

P.S: if the rules state no permanent bases, then okay, i thought that the server just took bases down. and i would love to get my own little faction together, the military remnants, reply if you'd like to join. also how do you donate? PPS: maybe we should give a little stuff to those who like to build bases. we give RP to those who like to do role playing, and people who like factions and war get that, but nothing for base and town builders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:05 am

Consider donating to unlock the advance duplicator tool, it's handy for spawning pre-made structures.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:30 am

Dictator's right about the advanced duplicator 2 tool. You can make contraptions such as bases and area copy them, then re-paste them at the same position you left them in when you come back, although the tool is not restricted to donators; anyone can use it.

Oh, and the suggestion made with ghouls? That's already a thing. If you're a ghoul, try approaching one. They'll do their growl animation, but they won't actually attack unless you get too close or do something to upset them, like attacking them or another ghoul. However, staying hear then for too long (more than a few minutes) will trigger them to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:38 am

The ghoul thing is alot faster than a few minutes, its more like 5 seconds, but i don't know how quickly they aggro and how far away they do for humans as I only play a ghoul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:47 am

Adv dupe is gated behind donator now? aww shoot, I wish i had that perm donator now

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:57 am

How do you actually donate?

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:59 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
How do you actually donate?

Large yelllow/asian/golden donate button on the forums, Or the large yellow/asian/golden button on the MOTD ingame

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:59 am

Go on the Forums or ingame motd- Top Right in Gold - Click Donate - Select Package - Checkout - PayPal or Credit Card

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 am

Thanks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should get permanent bases and other stuff   

Back to top Go down

We should get permanent bases and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: