B.A. Baracus

PostSubject: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:57 am

Server: Post Nuke RP / Frostburnt Foundation Teamspeak

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12688273
Your RP Name: B.A. Baracus

Date of incident: 08/20/2013
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 09:00PM
Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Me and SilentGhost started a Free Fubar protest on CSDesert_night, we had PAC's with #FreeFubar2013 text on them, and I started a forum post (now titled "DRAMA - PLZ IGNORE") trying to explain why Fubar was banned, Nightmare came on to the server after hearing about the protest, asked us to remove our PAC's, we did, than he began to reprimand us for the protest, and kicked us for reason "no", I was permanently-banned after spraying my Free Fubar spray on the ground for reason "Nope." I was later banned from the TeamSpeak for trolling (asking to flip a coin) when Nightmare was reprimanding us for what we did. I know what I did was wrong, and deserved punishment, but I feel as though a perma-ban was a little excessive seeing how I am normal player with over 200 hours on the server and was never kicked/banned for anything else.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Ban and kick logs, ask people that were there (Nightmare, BlankJones, SilentGhost)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:34 am

I second this report. I haven't seen him be too much of a douche, every now and again I see Bizzy threatening to permaban Baracas if he ever hears of him slapping anybody ever again (I've seen this play out like 3 times) but he apparently hasn't gotten caught slapping people enough to warrant feeling the righteous. fuzzy adorable fury of the Bizzy. I kind of get scare-oused whenever Bizzy starts yelling at people.

Uh- Getting off-topic. I think Baracus should be unbanned. Nightmare did kind of light a protester on fire, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 pm

[Claimed] I'll have to talk with the founders, but I think you should be unbanned by now.

Also, Tellis.... That's really not the best way to be talking about the creator and coder of the server. Just saying. You might want to stop calling him "Bizzy" also.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:36 pm

BIZZY WIZZY CLAWIE WALIE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 pm

I just call him that cause I have another friend named that and Bizzclaw doesn't mind when I call him 'Bizzy' ingame. Well, he hasn't told me to stop. Yet. Razz 

Besides, what harm is there in calling somebody fuzzy and adorable with their righteous fury? I say that those are all really positive qualities.
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Nightmare said you could come back if you wrote an essay on what you did wrong and if he liked it. Do this and you will be un-banned.....

Last edited by Alaska XCIII on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MUSHROOM TYPE OUT THE FULL WORD IT'S NOT THAT HARD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
B.A. Baracus

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 pm

If I write this "essay" do I post it on here or what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm

I would imagine so. Post it in the ban appeal section.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
B.A. Baracus

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I gotta wait until Nightmare gets back to get the requirements. I just hope It won't have to be in MLA format and need 12 point Times New Roman font and be double spaced with a works cited page at the end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 pm

8 page essay on why nightmare and bizzclaw are awesome, no double spacing.

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Ziggy, please do not post random stuff on other peoples appeals unless it has something to do with the actual report.

Gshep

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:29 am

I will now shorten everybody's names and add a y to the end as terms of endearment for everyone.

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:

Hockey:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Make a new post when you finish a 1 page essay. Until then.

[Locked]

[Alaska] Removal of ban (B.A. Baracus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1