HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BUG] Resources not respawning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiruclanz

PostSubject: [BUG] Resources not respawning   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 am

I don't know if this is intentional, but for the past few days, whenever the resource nodes on a map are empty and dissapear, they never respawn. So we have people running around complaining for the past few days that they are bored because there's no resources. They aren't respawning at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Resources not respawning   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 am

Have people been looking in the right places? Because if you aren't accustomed to the ins and outs of a map, you won't know where every node is. This one time, I was on rp_apocalypse and nobody could find nothin nowheres. I had a hunch, and I went into the ravine with the stagnant river. There was about 12 resource nodes down there. After I mined them all, the complaining about resources stopped for a while.
Back to top Go down
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Resources not respawning   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
Have people been looking in the right places? Because if you aren't accustomed to the ins and outs of a map, you won't know where every node is. This one time, I was on rp_apocalypse and nobody could find nothin nowheres. I had a hunch, and I went into the ravine with the stagnant river. There was  about 12 resource nodes down there. After I mined them all, the complaining about resources stopped for a while.
rp_apocalypse has barely ever had any resources.

csc_desert, canals and stalker have had tons. When the map changes, you can see all the many resources, but once people collect them, the entire map is empty for hours until a map change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Resources not respawning   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:30 pm

This isn't a bug. The resources don't disappear, they respawn. People just aren't looking hard enough, like Tellis said.

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Resources not respawning   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
This isn't a bug. The resources don't disappear, they respawn. People just aren't looking hard enough, like Tellis said.
I was on csc desert today. No resources were respawning, and you can practically see all of them because of how open the map is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[BUG] Resources not respawning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1