View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenasIllyrian

PostSubject: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:20 pm

In-game Name: Menas Illyrian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65904704

Have you donated: Yes, I have donated.

Where are you from/time zone: Arizona, UTC-07:00

How long have you played: I have played on Fallout Decay for an estimated 100+ hours. Could be more, could be less.

How did you hear about FF: I found the server while I was casually browsing for servers to play on.

How old are you: 17, and maturity is definitely not an issue.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I have a microphone.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know Father De Luca, Kyle Walker, and perhaps a few others that are still anonymous to me.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I believe that I tried out the experimental server once or twice.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? I have not, and do not plan to.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I really have a deep interest in the server and the community. I believe that making a Fallout mod such as the Frostburnt Foundation has was a good idea, and I want to see it grow. The only way I could find to support the server (besides donating, which I have also done) is to become a staff member. I want to ensure that the community that of which I support is healthy and growing. Small communities often times have "drama" problems internally among themselves, and I know how to resolve them.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a mature and respectful addition to your staff team. I have previously moderated servers on different games, those of which turned out to be successes. I know how to resolve tricky problems and keep my calm while doing so. I can also offer you a chance to be proud of the decision you made, because I truly am a good decision.

Anything else you want to add: I believe I have thoroughly expressed myself via the application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:04 am

-1 at this point, I haven't seen you on at all soz.
Back to top Go down
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am

Kyle Walker isn't staff, but anyways I think you should make your self more well known before you make a mod app at this point. I'm gonna have to say -1 on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:21 pm

-1 Not enough time, try again when you reach more hours on the server Razz

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:00 am

Was active for a week or two and disappeared.
I suggest you get familiar with the current staff team and community population quite soon.

Until activity improves,

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)   Sun May 01, 2016 10:22 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator Application (Menas Illyrian)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1