HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (YouthePaladin/Isaac Miller)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (YouthePaladin/Isaac Miller)   Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:54 am

In-game Name:Isaac Miller

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:30739307

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)I donated for a one month donator status.

Where are you from/time zone:CDT/CST

How long have you played:From looking at the gametracker, I started on Oct. 5, 2015, so I believe I've been on this server for at least half a year or six months total.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)I saw the name Fallout Decay and decided to try it out, I had no idea on how to play the game and I kind of quit playing the server for at least a month or so till I came back and started to improve during the game.

How old are you:20

Do you have a microphone:I rarely use a microphone.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)Father De Luca, Torres, Crucible, Crystal Bailey, Elder Leon Price, Raphael, and Kelly River.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)The only server I played is Fallout:Decay

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):None.

Why you wish to be Moderator: When I started to participate on events and watching a couple of admins its, I thought if I could help out with the sits and making sure that everyone is having a good time on this server, however, I wasn't ready to make an application yet because I need some more time on this server. I even spoke with Chess before he retired and told him I was planning on being a staff member, but I decided to just keep playing and wait a bit longer so I can understand the rules better. Now that I understand the rules more,(and may have to reread the rules now that the rules have been updated) I think I could try it out myself and see if I can do my best as a moderator on this server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: Well, what I can do is that I can try my best to listen to what they have to say and double check just to make sure if this is correct or not. I would also try and ask an admin if this is correct so that way I won't make a mistake on kicking or banning the wrong player. I may get a bit nervous when doing my first admin sit but hopefully I'll know what to do later on as I continue to participate in more sits and listen to what they have to say. If I do not get accepted then that is ok, there is always a next time, but it'll require more time for me to understand everything.

Anything else you want to add: Right now, I am a college student so just like every other staff member on this server, I'll be doing this part-time or when I have the free time to get on and help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (YouthePaladin/Isaac Miller)   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:15 am

-1 Gets aggravated really quick, doesn't know when to stop an argument.
Back to top Go down
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (YouthePaladin/Isaac Miller)   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:43 am

[Denied]

Requested to be denied by author.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (YouthePaladin/Isaac Miller)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1